Looking for Dark and Dirty Stories ((NSFW Gifs Inside!!))

Niavell

Moon
I'm looking for stories where there is no happy ending. And if there is, it's a fucked up kind of happy where someone ends up broken. I'm talking a strong, confident woman made into a cock hungry whore, or the sweet girl next door turned into a drug addicted whore spreading her legs for the next high, or even the nerd getting revenge on the girl who mocked him by locking her away and turning her into his personal plaything. I'm also looking for things where the woman is strong and capable except when it comes to that one person. The one who knows just what to say and do to make her melt. Or perhaps even the one she fears.

Right now I don't have any plots or pairings to put up, but I do now have an F-list so take a look if you'd like. If you don't see it on there, just ask. More than likely it's something that doesn't come up often, I have no strong feelings on, I'm not familiar with, or there's a very specific set of circumstances where I'll allow it. And note that most of maybes are things I'm feeling out right now. I'm not sure on them, but I'm looking to give them a try. So don't be afraid to suggest them :)

If you're interested in a story, send me a message with your ideas or go ahead and send me a starter. I did a story that way once and it ended up being a lot of fun just jumping in and figuring out as we went along. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom