one new idea

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Heya I recently heard about a craigslist request that caught my interest. It was a friend that turned me onto this. I am not living any where near the people involved. I dont know any of the people involved. And I have never tried to get involved in this situation. However I feel like it could be a very interesting RP idea. I will post the Picture of the request.

First of PLEASE PM ME I seldom look here. PMs only please!!!!

I would like to change up some details. First I want the boy to be 15 not 18. And just in HS rather then on his way out to college soon. I would be very interested in playing both sides of this RP. One RP where I am the Boy and one as the seductress. I would also be interested in switching the roles. Where its a boy hired to seduce a Girl. Or mix up the roles where a girl is hired to seduce a girl. Or a Boy Hired to seduce a boy.

I would like the mom to play a role of course. (She could also be the Dad or both parents) As the source of the Finances she would often be in contact with the seductress. Probably meeting the seductress and approving of her before the concert. This could be strictly buisness and very profesional. Or this could be less so. Perhaps she even undresses the girl to make sure there Body is worthy of her sons virginity. Again the examination need not be sexual per say. It could be alot like undressing for a doctor. Or it could be more on sexual side. Maybe a bit of both. Like Mom wears a latex glove to finger the girl and test how orgasmic and healthy her sex drive is. Its sort of impersonal and uncomfortable. Its important to see if she or he is up the seduction task. But is not done with a feeling of wanting to play with a Boy or girl a third her age.

Anyways I am rambling!. So here is the add. As stated I see magnificent potential for this. Come up with your twists on it and wow me.

PLEASE dont PM me with just "I am interested" Give me your twist on it what is it you want to try here.

this is the add....

https://imgur.com/a/6K3h7

Back
Top Bottom