Sad Siblings? (fxm or fxf)

obscurial

Moon
657391603e428f20fcb61b6a71a189d64c3bde64_hq.gif

This isn't a terribly interesting story, and is most likely going to be very... slice of life, so if you aren't down for a lot of just day to day long-term life roleplaying this is probably not one for you. It's basically just about a 15-17 year old girl (whatever your age preference) named Mitsuko moving in with her older sibling after their parents died in a car crash with the teen in the car. She has a lot of survivors guilt and is carrying a heavy trauma on her shoulders, which causes her to shut down. She isn't very expressive of emotion, when she used to be very bright and bubbly. She very rarely speaks now, and when she does it's one word. She has very little interest in school or her friends or anything she used to enjoy doing. She doesn't even go to school most days.

It's basically a story about her getting closer to her sibling and it eventually getting her back to normal over time. Their closeness developing into a sexual and romantic relationship as well. Probably sexual earlier than romantic. And maybe even early in recovery idk. She's a teenager so I imagine she has a lot of the "I'll fuck the sadness away" fire in her. Depending on what you are feeling and how early you want to start that, I can come up with an excuse for it to happen whenever you want. But can also happen as late as you want! Just let me know up front!

I would like to warn you ahead of time this can and will get pretty heavy and there may be moments where she is close if not actively suicidal. So please just know that going in. It's not going to be sunshine and rainbows for a long time. If set up correctly, can also include pregnancy later if that's something you want!

ad2ceba0189a12f9f3fcd0eb146af2b02a93c2d0_hq.gif

I really want to use an anime face claim for Mitsuko but also don't really have a specific one in mind yet? So if you have any in particular you would like to suggest, please let me know! I may use them, I may not. And if you don't have anybody in mind, I'll find somebody when I need to! Right now since I don't have any partners lines up, I really don't have any particular reason to rush finding somebody. I'll update this if I come up with any however!

What I'm looking for is a person to play the character of her sibling. Gender is up to you, as well as age. As long as they are old enough to actually take care of her. You can also decide where and how they live. If they live in a studio apartment or a nice house in the country or a condo in the city. totally up to you!

I tend to reply quickly and frequently but I mostly need somebody who can reply at the least once or twice a day. Length isn't too important to me but I would at least like up to three sentences to work with. Less is alright sometimes, and more is highly encouraged but not required by any means.

I want to make this a long roleplay, since I want to develop these characters together. Can make it a slow burn romance, but can be sexual whenever you feel like. Can be just as slow burning as the romance or can happen right away. Or a middle ground! Whatever you want, feel free to suggest things! I CAN do this over PM but I'm having trouble remembering to consistently check here! So I would recommend discord, if not for rp then to poke me and remind me to check here to reply!​

Back
Top Bottom