Looking for D&D-esque World Creator for Female Smut Adventuring

Hi All,

I'm Luna, new to these boards, but an old hat when it comes to down and dirty RP. I also am a huge fan of adventure RP and world building, so thought I could possibly combine the two. A friend suggested I check these boards out and that I might find someone who would be interested in the same.

Basically what I'm looking for is someone who enjoys world building that would be interested in playing "DM" to my female adventurer's campaigns. The twist is that I would love for a large portion of the encounters to be smutty. (Though it can certainly be negotiable).

I play a wide range of character types so if you have a preference feel free to speak up. And I don't have too much in the way of limits, primarily no vore, scat, over-the-top-gore, etc. If you have a specific kink but think I may object, once more, feel free to speak up.

I often write paragraph upon paragraph, but can match your style should you wish to keep exchanges a bit more brief.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a DM. I'd love to talk over some base ideas before hopping in!

xoxo,

Luna

Back
Top Bottom