Mx Female The Unassuming Nerd and the Notorious Sorority [NSFW Links]

Looking4RP

Super-Earth
Hello!

I've always enjoyed scenes that involve multiple characters, and the sorority/lucky guy trope has always been one of my favorites.

Truthfully, this will be a bit cliche, but I'm vanilla for the most part, so what can you do? The scene I'm going for involves lots of smut, sprinkled with some story. Jealousy, backstabbing, cheating, romance and a lot of gorgeous, busty women who eventually end up fighting over a nerds stupidly hung cock.

Perhaps they find out through word of mouth? Or some "accident" around campus in which our nerd ends up exposed? In any case, I'm hoping the girls adopt him as some sort of toy and use him as such after they get to know him. Maybe a few of them end up falling for the little cutie.

I'd like our nerd to be thin, charming, funny, but not at all in the league of busty sorority sisters, on the surface anyway. Over time, though, I'd love for him to be corrupted, growing in confidence and swagger, maybe even starting to use and manipulate the girls himself.

As for our girls, I want this sorority to have strict rules on appearance and dress code. Big breasts (with maybe a few exceptions for diversity purposes) have always been a fixation for me, pencil skirts, heels, short sun dresses, half-tops, tiny skirts that barely cover their ass, and always in prim, proper physical shape leaving the dorms. You know, the typical arrogant, shallow, wealthy types with killer bodies.

I'm hoping to find a female writer who enjoys details - I write 1 to 3 paragraphs at the most, and don't want to get too wordy. Also, I'm not always great at moving the story along, so any help with that throughout is welcome. Use of pictures a definite plus.

Some ideas as to how the girls look!

Tess - NSFW

Abigail and Kara - sisters - NSFW

Katy

Eve - NSFW

Lucy - NSFW

Praiya - NSFW

Stacey - NSFW

Wendy

Kate

Lindsey

Kinks: **big breasts** focus/big cocks, slutty/sexy outfits, lots of cum, dirty talking, multiple females and one male, semi-public fucking, incest, age gaps, drama, cheating, backstabbing, gossipping, romance

Limits: rape, pegging, violence, bdsm, overly dominant characters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom