Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Futa/F, F/F, Fandoms rp

Funrunner

Super-Earth
Hello everyone! Welcome to my request thread!

As the title says, I'm solely after a Futa(MC)/Female(YC) or Female/Female rp. The sweet spot for both our posts is three or four paragraphs--or as low as two--with four lines each. If it's the minimum of two or three, that will hopefully build to three to four paragraphs, I really love to read other people's posts and write back replies that I can engage with the world through, so there should always be plenty of relevant information coming and going--even if it's mostly smutty. Regretably, one paragraph replies make it hard for me to enjoy the game, meaning replies will either slow or end there. As much as I hate to impose this limit, it'll help keep me engaged.

I can play threads or PMs, first (written as "you saw me standing there"), second, (characters written as "you saw her[MC] or she[MC] saw you standing there") or third (she [YC or MC] saw her[YC or MC] standing there) person, as well as a mix of first and second, where MC is "me" and YC is "she", and I can play past (she kissed her) or present (she kisses her) tense. I can work with paragraph writing style better than script, and tend to favor it over the latter, but I will use script if you ask me to. Please don't post your request in this thread, instead start a conversation with me.

While I like smut, I'd also like for the characters to have a reason for getting together, we decide that reason--it can be anything, indulging on a crush, or your girl decides she wants a mistress and thinks mine fits her desires, whatever that may entail. I don't want to play by smut to story ratios, it feels restrictive and presumes one can see the sum of the parts in full from a glance of just one of those parts, I say we either go with the flow or discuss it and alter the river's flow as we go! Mostly I just like smut to FEEL right, I'm in love with the good lurve feels...though, that doesn't mean I'll fall flat on my face when engaging in a non-con RP.

Speaking of smut, I'm generally more comfortable playing the dom or more dom-ish lady, and I prefer vibrators and dildos to stay on the sidelines--I love knowing the characters are feeling each others bodies. My default is to have the dom treat the subs nice, unless you ask otherwise, but if we're starting in the middle of their relationship (or just want them to work out at all) then my dom will have to inexplicably be the perfect one, so I ask that you let me know what you want and don't want from the dom I'll be playing. Also, please, don't be shy about kinks if they're not listed in this thread, but do read this fully in case I have it in the section for noes--and make sure you tell me what you're not okay with including, or tell me which kinks you are okay with if that's shorter! We can whittle down the kinks until we're both satisfied with what we have set out. ^^

Speaking of kinks...!

YESSS!!! (Not Even Exhaustive [Maybe])
Omegaverse can go with any of the fandom's I've listed but I do have a plot for OC Omegaverse as well!

Kinks:

Anal: Sex
(on the understanding that she's clean, if only for the reason of "because we say so"), training, virginity, hotdogging, plugs (especially tailplugs!), prostate play (for my futa, via the sub's tail/fingers), and rimming (for MC, and she'll be clean), petite bottoms~

Oral: Sex, virginity, finger sucking
(even in non-sexual situations, either as part of domination and submission or just something cute to do together) and throat penetration.

Vaginal: Sex, training, virginity, hymen breaking, squirting, cervical penetration, tribadism, pregnancy--either by magic, science, or the futa just has fertile seed and there's no need to question a good thing!

Breasts: Lactation
(caused by stimulation, magic, pregnancy, or some emotional mechanism connected to the recipient of said milk), smaller breasts, breast play.

Dominant: Punishment
(as in, the following happens as punishment, and not just because the mistress wants to/the sub wants it from her), spanking/flogging (paddles, whips, riding crops, or openhanded), shackles, chains, name calling (severity of it is up to you, especially if it's for punishment, though it could be a playful teasing), forced clothes wearing, sub sharing (but only with another futa or woman), humiliation (but, again, only in front of other females/futas) branding, bathroom control, choking, speech control, stocks, scratching/biting (where the mistress consciously does this to the sub or as a result of orgasm, or both, or because the sub is so overwhelmed with pleasure that she scratches/bites her mistress), chastity belt, swallowing urine (YC), marking, peeing on/inside the pet/slave, and clothes/bed wetting (can overlap with all of the above if MC does it to YC's clothes/bed), and leash and collar.

Miscellaneous: Aftercare (praise and cuddles for bondage or just the roughness, tightness, or plain exhaustion from what YC's dom just did...over and over again), extreme tightness, hickeys, threesomes/foursomes/moresomes/straight up harems of girls for MC or YC (or it could be a few futas sharing the mistress's pet), pet play, incest, Omegaverse, divinity, kemonomimi, tail sex/sexual stimulation, two-in-one (cocks or cock and a dildo under the mistress's control, if the main futa is sub sharing, then a strap on can be included), spit roasting (same as two-in-one), scratching (the same as with the dom/sub relationship, though not necessarily within such a relationship, as with partners on equal footing getting into the scratching), consent/dubious-con/non-con, somnophilia, microphilia (fairies or similar that are big enough to enjoy at least the tip of the iceberg with MC--that is where most of the futa's nerve endings will be, anyway), love bites, age difference (with MC older than YC, maximum age for any character: 25, minimum age: 15, as per Blue Moon Roleplaying's rules), height difference (MC as the taller in the pair, sweet spot is 6'2 dom on a 5'3 sub, though shorter is loved), playing against a submissive futa (dominant penetration only, I prefer if the submissive futa has both a cock and a pussy), excessive cum, cum inflation (heavy or light, from one round/futa or several rounds/futas), stomach bulge (from being filled up by cock and cum), polyamory (and--you guessed it--futa-/female-exclusive), and slim/toned figures~

Rare Uses: Dildos/Vibrators (If you ask for it; I prefer my characters to use fingers, cock, pussy, mouth, or tail, and unless it's a remotely controlled vibrator for the purposes of making YC do something embarrassing, I'm not likely to include it [and even then, not frequently] unless I happen to be in the mood for it),

Disliked: (also not exhaustive...probably): Vomit, vore, male sexual activity (I don't really want them participating, watching, or really hearing the participating parties of a sexual encounter or mentions of such in the past, but--where relevant--a male as just friends with a futa/female character is fine as long as it doesn't overshadow the relationship), scat, gore, footplay, bestiality, snuff, obesity, latex/rubber/tape, mummification, hypnotism/mind control, big thighs/boobs/ass/muscles (my character can have obvious muscles, but don't ask for muscles bigger than her face), sudden growth, fading to black (I apologize for this inconvenience), extreme growth, piercings, gender swap, adultery/cheating, tattoos (at maximum, four hand sized ones if fine, or three hand sized ones and an arm sleeve, but I like to "see" a lot of the skin), impatience (I may not always be on, be ready to accept a spot of unpredictability when you come to me, and give me a week before just dropping me if you realize you actually weren't ready for the wait),

If it's not in either list, feel free to bring it up, the worst I can do is say no, and it can always help me learn more about what I want/don't want! Always open to playing threesomes with the pairs I have listed in the fandoms. ^^

Some plots to try...for the Nier Automata plots, we can just say the unit names are actually legit names or that the YorHa school also takes children into its custody, raising them and giving them identification numbers, because they're just sooooo creative! XD As for the "Emotions are forbidden" rule, the school's Command just doesn't like students falling in love and getting distracted, makes them look bad as caretakers and educators. There's also ToZ in the plots below, I love the game and the anime, so we can blend parts, edit parts, whatever, even cook up an AU, or do one where they live in the modern day. The male character may be involved, though the romantic/sexual focus will be the starring female couple, I really like Rose/Alisha, Rose/Lailah, Alisha/Maltran, or Ian/Sirel but if you have a f/f ship, let's hear it!

OC Omegaverse: MC has been struggling to come to terms with the feelings she has towards her sister (YC) for months now, she doesn't know that YC is having similar feelings right now, and when the truth of their more-than-sisterly affection is revealed, will the sisters be ready for the intense heat that unexpectedly ignites in the omega?

Tales of Zestiria (Anime/Game): I'd love to play with a few of the girls, post-game or post-anime. I have a few ideas for the post anime.

(Anime) ToZ P1: Rose and Alisha's cooking skills have improved significantly--even Eguille finally approved! So now, the next logical step for Rose is obviously to be romantic and feed Alisha the chocolate she made, right? Of course it is! The chocolate's sweet, but it melts a bit, not like that's a problem, won't be the first time Rose had Alisha lick something sweet off her fingers.

(Anime) ToZ P2: Alisha's recently discovered manga, it kinda went downhill from there. She started on what she assumed was the life of a princess pining for a maid, but by the middle of the story, the maid used the term "mistress" in a different way. To say that escalated quickly is an understatement--she regrets only that there are these stupid white bars on the pages! Oh, wait, is Rose giggling...from behind her? It seems she'd read that book while one of the others had the princess' attention, she knows what has Alisha grinning like an idiot, cheeks red, hands shaking, a very happy discovery in her hands. She says what Alisha hadn't expected, "That looks fun, doesn't it, Princess?"

Nier Automata P1: The young woman registered in the YorHa Academy's database as 2B--a serious, no nonsense girl who plays by the rules--is one day paired with 6O, her exact opposite when it comes to self-discipline, a fun loving gal who adores staring at the reproductive organs of flowers, even if it's just an image file, and has a similar affection toward the serious girl she's been assigned to. Can 2B find the strength to let go of the rules and accept the crush she's developed on the (admittedly very cute) girl who has the courage to live freely even when feelings are prohibited?

Nier Automata P2: 2B and A2, perhaps they're too similar to get along? Or they're just similar enough to understand the other's struggles, and push each other to become even stronger. During a routine competition between the two on the track, one of them sprains an ankle and expects to be shamed by her greatest rival and unknowing mutual crush, what she gets is completely reversed of what what she expects, but it's exactly what the doctor ordered.

Candy Boy: No plot pending, but I'll be hoping someone else watched the anime and wants to play with the characters. Unfortunately I've not finished the manga, so I won't understand anything post-plot for it, aside from Sakuya's love-rival who doesn't have many friends. Even though Yukino is the older twin, I'm more interested in playing Kanade (especially if it's an AU based of that dream Kanade had, with her twin being an actual foxgirl), but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to play the honey blonde swimmer/pic trader! ^^ Heck, I don't even mind if your wanna play this innocently or what ships you want, excluding, of course, those including the manga's cast.

New Game!: I've finished the manga and anime, and I'm still in love with the characters! ^^ Sadly, I haven't gotten the chance to play with them.

I want to do something based off of Ko and Rin's time together in France! I think I could play a clueless Ko pretty well, though I won't say no to Rin and her trying to get her feelings across. We may have to put the words supposed to be in French in italics so it retains the feeling of two women away from home while still making it clear to Ko what's going on--poor Rin won't understand any of it, though. XD

I ALSO really want to explore Momiji and Tsubame's relationship as a couple--I can see them becoming more than just friends, or that they're mutually pining over their best friend/roommate, and keep quiet because they don't want to screw up their friendship.

Come to me with any ship--especially if the characters had a lot interaction with each other--and it'll likely get a pass, but the ones I actively picture together are Ko/Rin, Yun/Hajime, Momiji/Tsubame, and Aoba/Nene/Hotaru.

Assassin's Creed: Any World. Set it in the distant or not so distant past in a sleepy port town...or maybe in the far future, bustling with space colonies, and the Templar's inevitable desire to control the new territory and resources that come with it? Maybe have the First Civ, Assassins, and Templars dance on the stage of a fantasy world? Even if you don't base it off of real world history, adventures with the opposing brotherhoods are always fun~ Since I really prefer a lot of interaction between our characters, I'd like them to meet up early on a mission if it's a Templar/Assassin romance, maybe five or so posts in? Alternatively, we can play supporting roles for each others characters, so I'd play supporting roles in your faction, and you'd do the same for me, that way even if our stars don't meet each other right away, we won't have to rp ten+ posts playing our own hero against our own side characters.

Star Wars: As a setting, I can work with our characters fighting/living outside the major conflicts, but it might get pretty original outside of major planets as stages. Could just be exotic, smutty fun, or something episodic/slice-of-life-ish during the Clone Wars (or the Rebellion era) either way, following a loving couple trying not to die would probably be a blast--literally and figuratively.

Plot for a beegirl hive (warning, this will not make any sense to bees! :p): The Queen lives in the depths of the hive, surrounded by the workers who are the mates of her Her Majesty, there's thousands of them protecting the hive, collecting food from flowers, and turning it into honey and when there's more than one queen at the same time, they move to specially prepared rooms, select a girl in their immediate sector to be her first mate, and work to impregnate her before her competition does the same in their own room. Sometimes a princess will be submissive to her sister, sometimes they compete for the title of dominant, the one on top when the pair satisfy each other is the winner, but since the title is such a thrill to "fight" for, that likely won't be the end of the sibling rivalry, and sometimes their mom steps in so they don't knock a hole in one of the cells containing precious honey.

Plot for a fantasy royal RP: The eldest daughter of the king and queen is flawed, unfit to rule. She's also unfit to produce heirs, though, she could quite happily, even if she's only attracted to girls, her flaw is that she was born a futa! But, a futa like her has no place in authority, the only reason that she wasn't left to die in the hills, and was allowed to live in the palace was because it was against the law for anyone to threaten, cause, permit harm against any of the royal family, or boot one from the palace--a fact she was made aware of early on.

Her younger sister is, instead, the one in line to rule. She could deal with this, if it hadn't been for the cruel nobleman arranged to one day wed her younger sister, but decides to intervene. She would be queen, her sister would be her bride, and the mother of her children.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom