I don't bite... I'll leave that to you (MXF or FXF)

BritishKittyKat

Meteorite
Hi,

I'm Kitten (you can call me whatever you want though ;) ) I'm from the UK. I've been roleplaying for five years, ever since I turned 18. I am trying to improve my writing style so I'm looking to really throw myself into some good roleplays and hopefully get some good feedback from my partners.

I enjoy playing submissive roles, which I'm sure you can tell from my username and thread title. I also think a good story is important, I don't mind doing your usual teacher/student sort of role or something similar.... but how can we make ours different? How can we get it that little more interesting? I'm into most genres so if you have an idea that's a bit out there, hit me with it.... the worst thing I'll do is say no... As I'm sure you've also picked up on... I like taboo. It's rare I will do more vanilla roles but I am NOT opposed to doing them. I like long-term roleplay more than short term. I like to get my teeth into my characters.

The most important thing for me is mutual respect... I've had to make a few accounts because so many people drop out on me, I get upset and have given up a few times. I intend not to do that this time. I think it's rude to not let your partner know when you're not happy about the RP. I'm an understanding person. If you have RL stuff going on, drop me a message and we'll come back to it. Not into the RP? Tell me. I can change it to suit, do a totally different one, or we can part ways. You won't offend me.

I intend to add kinks/dislikes/pairings as I go along, just wanted to make sure I had my thread up first :) So watch this space for now...

Kinks
Lingerie
Handcuffs
Oral (giving and receiving)
Humiliation
Orgasm denial

Dislikes
Body fluids (blood, scat, watersports etc)
Death
Feet

Pairings
Teacher/student
Boss/intern
Rich older man/young pretty woman
Celebrity/Normal girl
Monster,ghost,vampire etc/ human

I hope to hear from you and thank you for looking at my thread

KittyKat

Back
Top Bottom