Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone time - a window into me

It’s been ages since I had the house to myself for an afternoon. As soon put the shopping away and finish the dusting I know I have about four hours before my husband will be home. I rush to the bedroom to plan my fun time. I rummage through the bog of toys and finally settles on a plan. I will do a fairly tough and challenging tie. It should not be too bad, if I get myself in real trouble I know he will be home to sort me out. He is not that into this ‘stuff’ but he has found it quite fun to find me all tied up and horny.

I decide on some nice lingerie today and slip on my favourite black and red lace set with a new pair of sheer black stockings. Hubby’s favourite and sure to get him in the mood. I check the charge in my rabbit and make sure I have a pair of scissors nearby just in case.

I get changed and lie on the bed. I start by tying my ankles snugly. I cinch them carefully making sure they are firmly bound. Then I make a breast harness looping coils of rope above and below my breasts, over my shoulders and cinching at the middle to draw the bands of ropes tight, trapping my breasts. I take a few moment, as that part always turns me on so much. I fondle my bound boobs and sigh. I could just stop now and masturbate. But I want more. I add another set of rope just below my knees and attach a slip noose. Into this I put my wrist ropes, pre joined and ready to go. All I have to do is slide my hands through the loops and pull. I will be trapped. But not yet.

I lie on my front and add my favourite ball gag, then I ease my rabbit inside me. I have to hitch my hips up to get it all the way in and then slowly eased in, pressing the handle between my thigh.

I then add even more ropes around my thighs so the vibrator is completely trapped. Mmm..

I put the remote to the rabbit on the bed near my face and the slip on the blindfold. I am getting very turned on now and I need to hurry… I reach back and find the wrist ropes and pause.. this is it…. I manage to force my hands through the loops and take a deep breath… I give a small tug and the slip noose cinches the ropes snugly.. Trapped.

Oh my god... now only the scissors, or my husband can get me free. I find the remote with my nose and nudge a button… now it’s just me and my bondage for a few delicious hours..

Back
Top Bottom