Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed

Mysterica

Moon
Destiny sighed as she walked into the school. She'd been living in this town for near on two weeks but she hadn't made a single friend yet. Why couldn't anybody just make an attempt and try and make friends with her... Or show her any kind of attention at all. It's not like anybody was rude to her, for then those who opposed them would likely spring in to defend her... No... Everybody was just so indifferent to her that it was almost like she didn't even exist.

Sure she'd gotten a few appraising looks from some of the guys, for she certainly wasn't an unattractive girl, though she wasn't quite as pretty as people like the cheerleaders either. She believed that she could probably make a few friends here, but she didn't want to approach anybody herself for fear of getting turned down.

She'd had a bit of a dilemma earlier that day just deciding what to wear. before she decided on a light pink blouse with a black miniskirt. Covering her legs were matching black and pink striped socks that rose to the hem of her skirt and a pair of Vans that once her red and black, though a bit of wear and tear had turned the red into a pink that was only slightly darker than that of the rest of her outfit.

Slowly she walked into her first period class, physics, and sat down at her desk, tossing her mid back length black hair behind her so it wouldn't get pulled when she moved her head.

While our little heroine was waling through the halls, the enemy drew near. Ms. Elive by name, she was the first, second and fifth period Physics teacher, and the third and four period P.E teacher. A beautiful woman, to most people, she held herself high. Flowing blond hair hug down to the curve of her back, waving as she walked. Dressed in a black business suit, to show she was a serious, and well brought about individual. She wore white stockings with black heels, to off set it. She wanted to seem as much different to what she really was.

No one in there right mind guessed she was gay. No one could give her but one look, for she was well known here. Every male student fought to be in her physics class rather then anyone else. She held the highest student attendance record for a teacher. There was easy ways to tell this, but today was a odd day. As she entered the class, she found only one student present. Destiny none the less, a new student who didn't seem to have any friends.

Perhaps this was her chance to get a little play thing? "Hello Destiny, it's good to see your early, but you do seem a bit distraught, is there something the matter?" Ms. Elive commented as she sat her things on her desk, smiling at the girl, before beginning to write down what was needed for today's class. The girl was indeed cute, more so then other girls, she didn't have to try to be cute, she just was. A natural beauty, that had began to catch her eye since she had came. Ms. Elive quickly finished up writing on the board, and made her way to the desk next to Destiny. Placing her hands over her left hand, she smiled at the girl. "Come on you can tell me whats bothering you." Ms. Elive stated in a soft and caring tone.

If this came from any man, it would be clear that they were trying to get into there pants. Yet then again Ms. Elive was trying to get into Destiny's pants.

Destiny watched as Ms. Elvie walked into the room and started flitting around getting ready for class to start. She knew she was rather early, for the first bell didn't ring for a good ten minutes, but she wasn't hungry and so didn't go for breakfast, and she wasn't very interested in milling around a bunch of people who weren't going to even give her a second glance.

Even most of the teachers didn't seem to take much of an interest in her. That was probably because though she wasn't dumb, she wasn't overly smart either. About average, and she tended to just sit in the back of the class and keep quite, not that she had anyone to talk with anyways. Ms. Elvie though was different. She was always rather nice to her and at least she tried to make an attempt at conversation at times like these.

"Hello Ms. Elvie... And... I guess I am a bit upset... It's just... I've been here for over two weeks now and I haven't made any friends yet. I would go approach some others, but I don't know who I'd get along with because nobody gives me a chance. I just wish that someone would make the first step and try and meet me because I'm tired of being totally alone here." She had spoken the majority of that up into the woman's eyes, though during her last sentence, her gaze started to slowly lower until when she finished she was looking straight down at her desk, her hair totally obscuring her face.

Back
Top Bottom