Lessons

rekhaiyer

Moon
Travel frequently between India and Canada
It was one of those stupid things that had crept into universities from schools in an environment that had lost the plot - an annual event where the students' parents made a trip and accompanied their kids to college, so that they could meet some of their professors and get updates on their kids' academic progress. "This is such bullshit!", the twenty year old Abi angrily muttered under her breath as she marched up yet another flight of stairs towards the final professor that she and her father had to meet to bring the day to a close. She turned around to see her aging father huff and puff up the stairs and muttered again in exasperation, "Oh for fuck's sake! KEEP UP, DAD! I have a movie to get to after this!"

A few minutes later, she had climbed a few more set of stairs and had paced down to the end of a dimly lit corridor to her professor's room. As she waited to catch her breath, sweat had begun to dampen the skin of her face and neck before her father joined her at the entrance to the room, only a solid brown wooden door blocking her way in.

"Just so you know, the guy is full of shit and I wouldn't trust a thing that he says.", she whispered just as her father started chuckling slightly. "I haven't seen you whisper things to me in ages. Now I want to meet this professor of yours who makes you so nervous!"

She looked at the time on her phone before she knocked on the door - 5:30 PM. "I am probably not going to make it to the movie tonight, am I?", she thought to herself as she heard the professor telling them to come in. She stepped aside to let her father go in to meet with her professor first and she shot the professor an angry look as the door closed, not happy with the fact that her father and her professor were grinning at each other as they shook hands.

The door closed with a thud and she sighed before leaning against a wall, looking out of a window in the corridor that overlooked the university’s stadium, wondering if she should just say 'Fuck it.', and join her soccer team, who were kicking the ball around in the ground. So, she tried waving towards her teammates enthusiastically but no one looked at her direction. Before long, the door creaked open again and her father stepped out laughing about something. "Send her in, please. We need to finalize her study plan before the next semester begins after the summer break.", her professor's voice boomed through the room.

"You heard him. Go sort things out, I'll wait right here and will drop you at the movies when we leave."

Giving her father a quick peck on the cheek, she entered her professor's room and closed the door behind her, only to be greeted by an empty chair behind the desk. Before she could think of much else, she felt a familiarly strong arm snake around her waist from behind, followed by her body being pulled tightly against a strong but slightly fat body. As she silently protested, she felt his left hand massage her left breast. "No, not here.", she whispered even as she smiled, careful not to laugh too loudly as she tried to push him away.

"What? I am probably not going to see you for another six weeks.", he said as he spun her around to face him, pinning her back against the rosewood desk.

"Yeah, so you what was your plan? To do it in here with him standing right outside?", she whispered as she tried to control her giggles, with him tickling her belly softly.

"No.", he said as he leaned past her and reached for a pair of scissors lying on top of his desk. "My plan was much simpler.", he whispered in her ear as he drew his arm back with the pair of scissors in his hand. Gently, pulling her pants towards him, he found her underwear and slipped the pair of scissors inside. With his expression turning serious, he pulled out her panties, snipping the thin cloth easily and deeply inhaled her scent. "I guess this will have to do for now.", he said quietly, before suddenly grabbing her left breast with his right hand. “I am going to miss you.”, he whispered as his other hand gripped her hair at the base of her neck tightly, yanking her head back as his lips found hers. As his breathing became slightly uneven with the kiss, she felt his grip on her breast tighten painfully and she let out a sharp yelp.

Quickly, there was a knock on the door. "Is everything okay, honey?"

"Yes daddy! Ev-everything is fine.", she stammered before she pushed him away and headed for the door, her sweaty hair sticking to odd parts of her face.

“Fuck.”, he thought to himself as he saw her derriere swaying gracefully as she walked away before calling out softly, “We are not going to the movie tonight.”

Looking for writers to build this story with. Multi para writers preferred.

Back
Top Bottom