Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Empress's decree.(Saber Arturia and Potter-kun)

Revelations

King of bones with a coral crown
Supporter
Chaldea. When the world needed it most – it was there for them… Mostly. Through thick and thin, the world was saved via a number of magi and servants, all traveling through time via singularities and correcting that which had been set wrong by an enemy most sinister. With said enemy being defeated and time reverting to normal? The magic organization was something of a mess. With the death of its leader and the betrayal from within, as well as the loss of a critical member… The organization was in shambles. But, it was not utterly ruined. Magi did their best to keep the organization flowing smoothly, and with the state of humanity fixed, a few were taking a well deserved break from the hell that was conflict after conflict with monsters, demons, and servants.

This was the story of two of them.

“Umu! Wake up, Master!” Shouted a familiar voice. “This is not a good time to be sleeping. You might have saved the world but you’ve still got some nerve in trying to shirk your duties with me!” The woman was a petite one, though robust when one looked at her. Dressed in a small red dress that fit her sumptuously, her blonde hair was braided back with an equally crimson ribbon, and her green eyes shone like emeralds. “You promised we’d do something fun as well. I didn’t know I had such a boring master if this was his idea of entertainment!” Rather than a mocking or derisive tone, Nero held a more playful and almost giddy one. To no longer be on the front lines, and to have the chance to get doted on felt like a luxury to the empress in that specific moment. “I’ve also seen the other mages and servants. Quite a few of them seem to be interested in all the chaos, but...” With her hands behind her back, she leaned in, her somewhat plunging top revealing even more of her flawless, fair skin and ample cleavage as she winked. “But I think we can ignore that all for now, don’t you?”

Michael Smith was awoken to a rather familiar sound, the sound of his lovely Servant and her angelic voice. He had wanted to sleep in today because of how crazy the past few days had; even with things resolved it was still chaotic. The one thing that kept him sane was the presence of his servant, Nero. His hazel eyes slowly opened, running a hand through his short, crew cut brown hair. Like all Magi, he was fit because physical fitness helped magical fitness.

"Oh, Nero. Good morning." Michael grinned slightly as he yawned and sat up on his bed, his eyes locking onto her emerald ones as his eyes slowly started to wander downward towards her cleavage. He licked his lips slightly as he heard Nero's teasing tone and her playful smile. He understood what her words and tone meant. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her down to the bed so he was laying back down and she was hovering above him, his smile widening.

"I think we can...but what fun thing would you like to do, my Empress?" He asked her with his own teasing tone of voice, his nose coming up to gently pressing against her own, his strong hand slithering down her lithe back, hovering over her bubbly ass and giving it a playful spank, his digits digging into her flesh as he waited to see how she would react.

“Ah! You are awake. For a moment I was thinking you’d sleep all day. What would you do without me, master?” Michael stood well over a head taller than Nero – the empress wasn’t even five feet, and that included the heels she wore in her dress. With a soft huff, she watched the man rise partially out of bed as her deep green eyes softened just a little. As one hand soon wrapped around her waist, it wasn’t long before the light-as-a-feather woman was soon straddling against her masters lap, and her already short skirt hiked further up her thighs to reveal bare thighs and the panties she wore that morning. A simple white color, they were a lovely contrast to the deep, almost blood red of her dress. “Ah, you catch on as quick as ever!” Before long, one of her hands began to trail down her masters chest, the lithe woman allowing him to touch and feel against her. Despite her dainty nature, she was far stronger than she seemed.

Something about the way her master was so… possessive of her. With her round, pert rear shaking back into his hand, it was easy to feel the warmth of her skin beneath them, and rather than blush, she simply gave a grin, lips curling into a smile. “Worry not, umu! Today is a day of celebration for saving the world, and I do not intend to hold anything back from you, Michael!”

"I'd be a lot more at ease...but what kind of life is that to live?" He teased Nero as he kissed her forehead gently. It was true that with a more mellow or calm servant, his life might be easier...but having Nero around made everyday exciting and worth living just that much more and he wouldn't trade it for the world. When she mentioned him being quick to the catch, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Well, I was the smart one in the family, so I'm told." His eyes wandered downwards, no longer staring directly at her lovely cleavage but instead now looking at her lovely white panties that he could just make out from her skirt being hiked up. He spanked Nero again, this time his hand tenderly squeezing and groping her rear to see what reaction that would draw.

"Oh....and how do you intend to celebrate with me, Nero?" He teased her more as he soon pressed his lips up hungrily against her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain entry to her mouth as his hand continued to rest on her rear, another came up and gave one of her large breasts a squeeze through her bright red top as he felt himself starting to become quite hard in his trousers and no doubt Nero would be able to feel the rapidly growing bulge rubbing up against her creamy thigh.

“A life at ease is quite relaxing, master.” Nero spoke, her tone a little more sultry as she licked her lips. “But it seems like you’re hardly in the mood for relaxing today!” From her tone, she hardly minded this at all. Instead she seemed more like she was savoring it as she continued to wriggle back into her masters clawing hand. As confident as ever, her hand ran across his chest, feeling his body as her more dainty figure leaned into him “Smart and cunning. You’d make quite the good praetor back in rome.” She gave out a slight gasp at the smack, her lips still curled into a smile all the while.

“How? Well – one way or another, I have to please my master, don’t I?” Asking before the kiss, she was all too avid to return it in full, one of her hands moving to cup against his cheek as her other hand worked on lowering his pants down his legs, idly letting her hand wander into his boxers as she began to idly stroke against his growing shaft. Nero was never a hard lover to please it seemed, and was always quite eager to get into it… Today being no exception as she moaned into the kiss, her tongue quickly seeking out Michael’s as her blonde hair partially framed her face.

Michael took Nero's compliments in strides; she loved to lavish praise on him and he on her in return. For people that looked at them, they seemed to be the perfect, lovey dovey couple. They doted on each other and clearly loved each other....but few knew the depths of their love for each other...though the sounds of their love making could easily inform their neighbors and this morning wasn't likely to be any different.

They kissed passionately, his tongue darting into her mouth and swirling around her own, exploring her hot and wet mouth as he felt his pants moving down his ankles and her delicate hand slipping into his boxers to begin stroking his already massive but still only half-erect cock. This elicited a moan from the young man, groan against the blonde's lips before he pulled away, a strand of saliva connected their lips for the briefest of moments before he grinned.

"How do you intend to pleasure me, my Empress...with your lovely ass?" He gave her rear another spank, giving her a wink before he continued to tease her.

"Your imperial pussy....perhaps?" His hand on her rear slithered to the front side of her, brushing against her womanhood hidden by her panties, his digits brushing against her clitoris before he gave her breast a firm squeeze.

"Or....these marvelous breasts of yours? Well.....Nero, I am curious~" He kissed the tip of her nose, his cock throbbing in her hand as he eagerly awaited her answer, letting her dictate the pace for now

They were certainly an amazing couple. Nero was often one to easily bond with a master, but something about Michael pushed her buttons in all the right ways. Thankfully the walls in Chaldea were fairly thick.. but even then odd sounds and noises could be heard through those dense walls. With the kiss lingering, the maiden of roses simply let the intense kiss linger, feeling her lover’s tongue beginning to run against her lips and causing her to positively shiver in delight. “Mmmph!” An excited little moan escaped her lips, and she was eager for more by the time that the kiss ended,rising up from it as her hand continued to softly, almost idly stroke against Michael’s erect member.

“My my, you are presumptuous to think that an empress would dote on you like that...” She spoke, tone slightly teasing as she broke out into a grin. “But you are lucky that an empress is far too happy to dote on you like this!” As her hand pumped against his cock faster, she felt his fingers tracing over her slit, causing a light sigh of content pleasure to leave her lips as she pressed back into Michael one last time.

Her hand left him for just a moment, and as she continued to straddle him for a moment longer, it was only a moment later that she turned around, her rear facing him in full before she leaned forward, pressing her full and plush ass back into his face. “Mmm, do not worry. If you please your empress, you’ll find yourself pleased in turn!” Her fingers trailed to the hem of his pants, slowly undoing them and sliding them down with her thumb hooking into his boxers as well – springing his cock free. Moments later, one hand softly gripped the base of it, her lips all but planting a kiss against the base of it before her tongue slowly, gently began to drag up against his cock.

All of Nero's little moans and groans only served to turn Michael on even more, fueling his desire to get Nero to moan and scream his name in pleasure. Her hand, almost absentmindedly stroking his cock felt heavenly. Her fingers were just so soft and her strokes so wonderful. When she mentioned doting on him, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly....they certainly doted on each other quite a bit and yet they still loved to tease each other like this.

"I'm quite lucky to be able to love such an amazing empress such as yourself." He knew Nero was weak to straight forward confessions of emotions like that and he was eager to see if that would make her blush or get her flustered. He wouldn't really have time to see though as instead of her face in front of his own, it was her plump and rounded ass instead. He pressed his face into her rear, taking in her scent as he grinned.

"Is this how we are going to play it this morning?" He asked as his cock throbbed before her once she had slide his boxers down, allowing his massive rod to finally be free of its confines. He moaned slightly as he felt her lips and especially her hot and wet tongue grace his cock, making it wet with her saliva. He didn't waste any time either, pulling her white panties now stained with her love juices to the side to examine her glistening womanhood. Soon his mouth was upon it, his upper lips on her lower ones as his tongue licked up her labia before slowly pushing itself inside her as his lips pressing up fully against her pussy.

“Mmph!” She was practiced on how to please her lover, and Michael was ever the delightful partner. And if nothing else, Nero enjoyed lavishing a lover with attention if they were willing to reciprocate. And for now...She felt her thighs quivering, her lips parting out in a long and drawn out moan that soon became muffled against her lover’s aching shaft. Breathing out excitedly, she didn’t answer his question verbally, but instead doubled down on pleasuring him, a hand stroking against his shaft as her lips were wrapped around the base of his head, and her tongue running sensually against the tip proper. Every little bit of precum was licked clean off, and her hand idly stroked against her lover’s cock in between her tongue dipping lower and out of her mouth to tease the shaft proper.

Nero’s slit was virgin tight despite taking him many times – and even after all those other pleasurable moments, she was still easily dripping wet with arousal, simply squeezing her thighs together as her pink, near perfect slit was on open display. Her juices flowed like honey once she felt her lover pressing her lips against him in full, and his tongue running against her clit. “Nnnfh…..” She gave out a long, sultry moan as her eyes closed from blissful pleasure, soon taking inch after inch of him into her inviting mouth.

Nero certainly new what he liked and knew how to hit all his good points. She took in the tip of his cock, her tongue skillfully swirling around his bulbous tip as she sucked up his pre-cum as he moaned against her womanhood. She was licking and sucking down his pre-cum like it was the tastiest of drink and he in return was doing the same for her. He happily drank her womanly juice that oozed from her tight and wet pussy. Her stroking his massive rod while she sucked on his tip felt amazing, but he need more.

"Ahhhh, Nero..."He moaned as he pushed his hips up, forcing more of his cock into her mouth and throat. He felt his tip nearing the back of her mouth after the thrust as she moaned against his cock, vibrating his rod in her mouth and giving him even more pleasure as he buried his cock inside her her mouth, which seemed to be the perfect sheath for his sword...He returned the favor by pushing his tongue even deeper into Nero's tight pussy. He could feel her inner walls clamping down on the appendage as he moved one of his hands to rapidly rub and tug on her clitoris, hoping to elicit even more moans of pleasure from his love as the hairy base of his cock now pressed up against her lush lips.

Nero was never quite starved for sex but one wouldn’t be remiss for thinking that she had been especially deprived of it as of late. Shimmying her hips just a bit, she brought her slit even closer to Michael as she hummed out againts his shaft, soon bobbing her head up and down in a steady but quick pace, every little motion of her tongue dragging it against his shaft. While she lacked the capability to speak at that moment, her hand instead cradled against his sack, the other pressing into his thigh as she started to take him down into the throat, more eager to please him than anything else.

It wasn’t much longer before she began to shudder and her muffled sounds of pleasure merely intensified. Breathing out a little more hetaedly, she took him with a slower and more intimate speed now, but even then the dainty and almost petite figure that rested on top of him was poised for imminent pleasure, beads of sweat causing her dress to cling against her skin all the while.

Michael did his best to focus on pleasuring Nero; she was pleasuring him quite well though, so it was quite the contest they had going on. Nero humming against his throbbing cock as she started to drag her tongue against his erect rod as he felt his bulbous tip reaching to the back of her mouth as she began to take him into her throat made him one into her wet sex. It just inspired him to try harder though.

He pulled his tongue out of her pussy and soon it was latched onto her clitoris instead. He began to suck on her most sensitive of nubs, his tongue swirling around it and his teeth nibbling on it gently. As he did that, he plunged two of his fingers knuckle deep into her and began to finger her rapidly, pounding them into her like they were pistons and wiggling them around. He could feel a pressure starting to bulid up in his cock, but he could tell Nero was closer to climaxing than he was.

"Are you going to come, my Empress? Come for your Master..." He issued his order with a grin before he sucked hard on her clitoris and pushed a third finger into her wet and tight cunt, hoping the added pleasure would be enough to push her over the edge into release.

Nero’s groans and sounds of pleasure filled the room – a higher pitch than hiw own, and while others may try to stifle their noises of lust, Nero embraced them in full. To her it was much like singing, an exultation of her body and the desire of another to bring her to an incredible height of pleasure. And in turn? She was more than happy to please her lovers cock, fondling and softly squeezing against his shaft as her full lips steadily ran down against his shaft to the base, tongue following it as the wet, warm muscle dragged against his shaft and licked against it.

When her master asked – no, all but ordered her to cum as he thrust another finger into her, there was nothing at first… Though Nero was not able to keep any facade up for long. Her thighs began to tremble and convulse faintly with her release, her juices readily flooding out as a low, sultry moan escaped her lips. Every second was a pure delight to her, and in turn she sought nothing but the best for her master. The empress was all too happy to return the favor and double her efforts even as lusty, throaty moans vibrated against her lover’s shaft, eager to make him climax just as she did.

Michael enjoyed lapping up Nero's juices as she climaxed; her moans, groans and mewing were music to his ears and indeed an aspect of their love making that he rather enjoyed. He was happy to know that he was making Nero, such a fantastic woman, feel so good. He voice his own feelings as well as he started to moan even more against her now soaked and dripping womanhood. Indeed, her juices were basically dripping off his chin at his point.

"Nero....I'm going...to come!" He managed to give her some fair amount of warning as the pleasure was becoming unbearable. He resumed licking up her labia and pushing his tongue into her to exact even more of her juices as he gripped her bubbly ass firmly as he began to move his hips, thrusting up push even more of his massive and throbbing cock into her throat. His hairy base pressed up against her lips as he was fully sheathed inside her.

With a final, violent thrust and a loud moan he finally came. He flooded her mouth and throat with his hot and sticky seed, filling her mouth to the brim as his excess leaked down her lips and chin. He kept his cock buried in her mouth and throat, making it harder to swallow as he basically fed her his cum as he pumped it out with moans and groans, his cock now becoming flaccid but remaining erect, even after he had shot his load.

“Hnnngh!” Moaning out in a sultry and deeper fashion,the empress felt her beloved consort beginning to tense up and other telltale signs of his imminent climax, and was soon ready for it. As her lips lovingly wrapped around the head of his cock, her tongue sought to ply and urge his load out, softly lolling and rolling against the tip and glans until she felt the first few heavy loads. Slackening her throat to allow him to pump his shaft into her throat, it bulged slightly from the strain, but it was hardly a bother to her at all – instead her tongue slowly ran against the shaft, the tip of it slightly pressing in against the underbelly of it to help milk out every last drop as her eyes closed and she focused purely on him. Her pleasure remained coursing through her from the afterglow of her climax, but her thighs were no longer as tense and her body no longer quivering from the pleasure.

Once his climax had seemingly tied down, she slowly bobbed her head against him one last time, sensually and perfectly cleaning his cock, popping the now flaccid member from her mouth as she licked her lips. ‘Mmm, exquisite! You never fail to impress me, Umu!” Calling out, she briefly rolled over, soon resting on her knees as her dainty hand slowly ran over his chest and down his stomach, slowly making her way to his hips.

“But...” She grinned, shifting once again to rest between his legs, lowering herself as her hands cupped against her breasts. “But we’re not done this morning, no!” Speaking the words almost like a command, her round, full chest began to slide against his cock, slowly wedging him between her bosom. “Afterall – I am not yet fully satisfied, and I doubt you are as well! You of all people should know that it takes more than this to please an empress of Rome!”

Michael watched as Nero expertly drank down his semen...she was just so skilled at it; her tongue coaxed his tip, urging him to shoot out more of his load into her mouth and throat. Then, she used that tongue of hers, bobbing her head to clean off his cock, his rod emerging with an audible pop from her lips as she grinned at him. He breath was slightly ragged but he grinned back at her. He didn't expect either of them to be done with just one round..still her smile and attitude were absolutely infectious as he smiled back at her as she lowered herself downward, her lovely and perky mounds coming to wrap around his cock which was rapidly becoming hard and erect again, sandwhiched as it was between her tits.

"Of course...my Empress...and you didn't think the consort of an Empress of Rome would be finished either, did you?" He teased her back with a wink as he began to move his hips, his base slapping against the bottom of her breasts, making them jiggle as he moved his fingers towards her rosy and perky nipples which he began to twist and tug on as the tip of his cock began to poke out of her cleavage and prod at her lips.

“Of course you would not be finished! What sort of consort would be done in so easily?” Nero asked, her hands cupping her breasts in a perfect, enveloping embrace against his still rigid shaft. It was a warmup to a proper session, but Nero was never one to do things half heartedly. Throwing herself fully into it, her head craned down as her eyes closed, and soon began to lap against his head as it left her cleavage, before letting it dive back in between her pert and full breasts.

She moved effortlessly, squeezing her breasts together to let him feel the warmth of her body, and when she wasn’t teasing his cock with her mouth, she looked back into his eyes with her vibrant green eyes. “Are you enjoying yourself though, master?” The last few words were spoken in a slightly huskier voice, her eyes half lilting as she pressed more forward into him. “Don’t be afraid to take control either, if you want more…. Tell me, and I will gladly give it to you, of course...” As her hands squeezed against her breasts and her hands slowly ran over her nipples, she gave a soft little gasp - even the delights of her own body were something she couldn't ignore, and it made her even more eager to please him all the same.

Michael moaned as he felt Nero's breasts engulf him even tighter, her mouth lapping against his bulbous tip as he enjoyed the sensation of feeling her breasts jiggle with every thrust of his hips. At her words though, his desire and lust skyrocketed and he licked his lips as he pulled his cock out from between Nero's perfectly and lavish breasts. He flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her. He gave her bubbly ass a nice and hard spank, watching it jiggle as he rubbed his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Beg for me...Nero....beg your Master to fuck you like the naughty little servant you are..." He teased her as he leaned forward, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as his hand moved down to twist and tug on her most sensitive diamond while his cock continued to be sandwhiched between her lovely ass.

It was a testament to Nero’s devotion to her master that she was so easy to move. Despite her more dainty appearance, the woman could have easily manhandled him. Instead? She allowed herself to be moved, wiggling just a bit as she gave something of a small laugh, soon leaning back into the bed so her front pressed down against it but her knees kept her thighs and ass high in the air, briefly wriggling her hips again to let her body move. Her fingers idly curled up around the sheets, and with her head partially lifted, she turned to look back to Michael, giving out a wistful sigh.

“Oh, please master – fill me! Fuck me to your hearts content! I deny nothing from you and only ask for satisfaction in turn.” One of her hands moved to spread her thighs and ass just a bit, fingers plied against her skin to reveal her dripping wet slit, the shine of her arousal easily seen in the light of the room. “I beg you to fuck me!” Her eyes became half lidded with desire, the green giving them an almost misty effect as her cheeks flushed.

Back
Top Bottom