Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What to do after saving the world? (Saber Arturia and Potter-kun)

Revelations

King of bones with a coral crown
Supporter
Chaldea. When the world needed it most – it was there for them… Mostly. Through thick and thin, the world was saved via a number of magi and servants, all traveling through time via singularities and correcting that which had been set wrong by an enemy most sinister. With said enemy being defeated and time reverting to normal? The magic organization was something of a mess. With the death of its leader and the betrayal from within, as well as the loss of a critical member… The organization was in shambles. But, it was not utterly ruined. Magi did their best to keep the organization flowing smoothly, and with the state of humanity fixed, a few were taking a well deserved break from the hell that was conflict after conflict with monsters, demons, and servants.

This was the story of two of them.

Chris Fields Certainly looked like a magus. His blonde hair was an unkempt mess, framing a youthful and handsome face – his deep green eyes offset by the glasses he wore. The Chaldea magus uniform fit him perfectly, the stark white and black contrast giving him a rather handsome, if more slender figure. After the war to save mankind, he was well… Tired. He needed to head out somewhere, and Chaldea had the funds to offer some of the mages a vacation. For now, he was actually dabbling a bit on a computer, tapping against the keyboard to find a good place for a vacation. Perhaps the beach? Actually, no… Definitely the beach, even if they traveled via Chaldea teleportation, they could arrive as early as that afternoon, right? Assuming that is – that his servant was more than fine with it. Otherwise, there could be a rather significant issue presented, no?

Artemis wasn't quite sure why she or Orion had been called down to Chaldea; after all it seemed as if everything had worked out and now she had to deal with Orion running around with so many beautiful women around. Her darling had her, why did he had to be running off after other women? She just didn't understand at times. She walked into the room of her Master, Chris while munching on some dangos absentmindedly. He was a good man, he had shown as much in the past few days but she was still getting to know him. She munched on her dango and gave Chris a small smile.

"Master! It's good to see you up! Would you like some dango?" She offered with her large smile and bubbly tone of voice; even with her Darling running about she still always seemed to be happy and cheerful. Her outfit....what could be called her outfit, clung to her large breasts and perfect form. She was a goddess after all, her body was meant to be perfect.

"So, with everything resolved, what are you hoping to do, Master?" She asked as she hovered near him, munching on the dango with glee. He had mentioned something about planning a trip or something like but she hadn't been told anything exactly. She looked down at him expectantly, clearly eager to hear what she had planned.

The man wasn’t sure why it seemed a goddess had answered his call… At all. He was aware that technically ‘Orion’ was the one summoned but he was… Not really designed for combat in this form. It seemed the goddess had co-opted the summoning altogether, and was the true powerhouse of the duo. And even then, she was remarkably useful in combat, even if she came off as… eccentric at times. Such as a love for dangos. “Ah, Artemis.” Giving a smile to the woman, he took a few of her offered dangos and gave a nod. “Are you doing well today?” It was always hard to… not stare at her, really. She was beautiful in ways mortals were not, and could not. Still, it seemed as if she never minded his stares lingering a little too long at times.

“That’s actually a good question. I was hoping… to relax.” he spoke, shaking his head and sighing out. “There’s a power struggle going on in Chaldea and I want no part of it. The mages association is trying to strong arm more control over the organization and well, i’m just going to let the chips fall where they may and hope nothing too bad happens. Other than that? Well, how do you feel about taking things easy for a while? We have no enemies, there are no singularities to deal with. So I was actually thinking of hitting the beach or maybe going out somewhere away from other Magi. Of course, you might raise a few questions, but… As long as we aren’t overt there shouldn’t be anything too suspicious.” He was curious what she’d think of that – he was sort of stuck with her, but she was endearing in a way where she wasn’t quite the standard servant.

Artemis let out a soft sigh and frowned when Chris inquired about her condition. It was nice of him to ask, truly...she just wished her Darling would be a little more caring and concerned at times. "Thank you for asking, Master. I'm doing well enough..." Her sadden expression changed to one of quick anger; he had seen it before....an inhuman, terrifying anger that no one wanted to be on the other side of if that could avoid it at all.

"Darling is running around again!" Her voice boomed before her expression rapidly changed back to her normal, almost airheaded smile. "He'll get taught a lesson tonight though..." Her happy tone seemed to hide an almost sadistic twist to it...Still, she listened to him talk about the power struggle before her smile widened even more.

"I have now idea what that means!" She let out a hearty laugh. Artemis was a bit of a carefree air-head at times and the current struggle seemed to be something she wasn't interested in in the slightly. When she mentioned the beach though, she jumped up and down excitedly, her breast jiggling and bouncing with her excited motions.

"Relaxing! The Beach! I love it, Master! That sounds like a lovely plan!" Her smile seemed radiant as she shoved a handful of dangos into Chris' mouth. "Oh, should I pick out a swimsuit? Maybe I should let you pick one for me, Master?" She asked him, her tone curious and her expression one that hinted at some playfulness.

“Glad to hear you’re doing well. In battle you always did take a few hard blows. Hard not to worry about my servant being in danger!” Of course she never fell in battle – few could really fell a goddess as it was. “As for Orion, I wouldn’t worry. I’m sure he could use some… peace of mind.” He added, not sure of the little bear that was once a man. Orion was mixed between hating him and being fond of him, but he wasn’t sure if it was true love or just a strange obsession on her part. “We’ll find him later. For now, if we are going to relax, there are a few places I thought of we could go to-” before he could continue on, he found food being shoveled into his mouth, thinking for a moment. “Mm?” Chewing and swallowing, the dango were delicious – hers always were, but… The comment caught him completely off guard/

“Pick out a swimsuit for you? Y-yeah, I could do that.” What sort of swimsuit would even fit her, though? She couldn’t be contained by any he thought of off the top of his head… “I’ll uh, I guess i’ll see what they have in stock when we leave, we could go whenever you desire, you know.” The sooner they left the better, he wasn’t eager to deal with inevitable seeming conflict!

"Oh, silly Master! I'm a goddess! I can't be beat!" Artermis playfully flexed her muscles to show how "powerful" she was. Of course, her power didn't come from her physical body but rather the fact that she was a divine figure. She had to greatly decrease her power in order to be summoned. If she were to fight full strength....well...that would just be silly. Still, she seemed very excited at the idea of going to the beach and when Chris mentioned going whenever, she floated over to him and playfully flicked his nose before giggling.

"In order to go....you first have to pick out a swimsuit for me, don't you?" She teased him, leaning in close and basically shoving her cleavage into his face. With Artemis, it was often hard to tell when she was being playful and when she might be flirtatious....he wouldn't have too long to think on that though as she was soon floating to do the door.

"I'll be hunting down Darling....find me once you picked out my swimsuit, Master~" She called out in a sing-song tone before vanishing out the door.

“Ah, that’s right. No one can beat a goddess!” Of course while she lacked actual muscles, her strength was still far better than his own! Even the weakest of servants could easily toss a magus around like a doll if they wanted to. Unexpecting of the flick to the nose, he gave a small gasp and quickly covered it before he felt her body pressing into his, her generous breasts not even inches away from his face.

“Y-yeah, i’ll find you a swimsuit for when we go then. I wonder if Chaldea already has something for that...” If not, perhaps they could actually magic something up for her. “You go find Orion then, i’ll head out to go find you a swimsuit.” he spoke a tad more confidently,leaving a few moments after she did. Obviously he wouldn’t find one laying around his room – perhaps the warehouse or store room would hold something a tad more prudent to his search?

As Chris entered the warehouse, a strange sound would fill his ears, one of mewing, moaning groaning, as well wet, almost slopping like sound. If he decided to investigate the sound, in the corner of the warehouse, he would find one very naked Medusa....her legs spread open as she sat on a chair to reveal her soaking wet, cascading pussy which she was currently pushing one of the blunt end of her stakes into like her life depended on it. Her large breasts were swaying to and fro as she moaned loudly, thinking she was alone.

Her eyes were closed and she pounded the stake into her like a piston, in and out, her pussy walls clamping down on the metallic weapon that was fucking her. As she did that, her other hand was switching between vigorously rubbing and twisting her perky clitoris and squeezing one of her large breasts before tugging on one of her rosy and hard nipples. A large puddle of her love juices was around her feet, making it clear she had been there for awhile....her master, one known as Shinji, unable or unwilling to pleasure her.

The sound was… Not what he expected when he entered he warehouse and in truth he was hoping it would be abandoned. How else would he explain trying to find a swimsuit for Artemis? Either way, he decided to just double down, perhaps it was a leak or something that could be normally explained? Except, as the door cloed behind him and some of the lights turned on, he found himself face to face with a gorgeous, violet haired woman who was in the process of pleasuring herself.

“Ah...” he spoke out quietly, taking a step back as a redness flushed across his cheeks. “Sorry! I didn’t expect anyone else to be here...” Let alone doing… that. For now, he found himself looking to back off and away from her as he averted his gaze. While she was a gorgeous woman, he found it hard to stare too long, mostly out of a slight sense of embarrassment. He was certainly no prude, but he wasn’t quite sure as to how dealing with an aroused, and alone servant could go.

Medusa's eyes popped up, surprised as she heard Chris proclaim his presence. Normally she would have been extremely embarrassed; her face would have flushed red and she would have run out and hoped to never run into the young man again. Now that, in the midst of her lust fueled trance....her eyes locked onto his own and she licked her lips, looking much like a snake ready to spring on its prey.

She soon did just that, hopping up from her chair and forcing Chris down onto the ground as she straddled his hips, rubbing her plump ass against his groin as her soaked womanhood made his trousers rather wet. Her large breasts hung in front of his face, beckoning him almost before Medusa leaned down so they were face to face, a lustful smile on her lips.

"Were you enjoying the show, Master" She asked, her tone completely sultry as she began to plant hot kisses up and down his neck, her tongue like a brush on canvas as her arousal just continued to grow.

There wasn’t much an unprepared magus could do to really stop a servant if they wanted to manhandle them. Such was the case as the agile woman leapt and all but tackled Chris into a straddling position with her thighs around his hips. “Ah!” She didn’t seem to have it in mind to kill him thankfully… But even as she licked her lips, he knew that whatever intent she had for him it couldn’t be that good. Rather than try to fight back and possibly get seriously hurt, he was more than well, happy to play along with her little game and see exactly what she wanted even if he figured he knew what it was…

“The show? It was… Nice.” Chris trailed off, giving a small smile. His body was warm and despite his almost youthful look he still had toned muscle and a firm body beneath his uniform, something easily plied with heated kisses and embraces from her lips as he gave out a small, heated sigh. “I-i take it you’re looking for more than just offering a show...” he spoke, already feeling his blood beginning to race.

"Oh...so you have a brain in that head of yours." Medusa teased him as her eyes locked onto his own; they seemed to shimmer with delight and lust as she pressed her lips up with great need and hunger against his own. Her tongue lashed at his lips, trying to slither its way into his mouth like a snake. All the while, her large breasts were pressing and molding up against his firm chest, he perky nipples rubbing against his shirt as her large and dainty rear rubbed up against his groin.

She withdrew from the kiss after a few moments, hanging her tongue out and letting her drool drip down...it seemed she expected him to drink up her saliva. She certainly wanted to be the one to call shots around here...even as her rear ground up against his crotch, encouraging him to grow hard and erect. "Do you not want to do more?" She teased him as she continued to drip drool down into his mouth.

“I’m not stupid like your master is...” Shinji was not the best magus – he had gotten lucky summoning a capable servant, but he wasn’t able to fully empower her, which seemed to leave her frustrated… And taking out her pent up needs on him rather than anyone else. It was better than being killed or some other worse fate, right? As his hands slowly slid up against her body, he felt the warmth of her skin easily through the outfit she wore, eventually making his way to cup and squeeze firmly against one of her breasts. “I have to admit, this wasn’t quite what I came here for, but...” But maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have a little fun, right? To that end he decided to simply let what happened, happened. She didn’t have to encourage him hard to get him erect, rather that came easily enough as he felt blood racing through him, shaft slowly getting firm and pitching a tent in his pants as his other free hand left her chest, guiding one of her hands down to his black slacks, his eeys looking into hers with a half lidded, almost hungry expression...

"Yes....my Master is quite an idiot....and not nearly as big as capable as you it seems..."She chuckled in a sultry tone as she felt him guide her hand to the large bulge that was contained in his pants. "What a snake you have here...." She teased him as she kissed up in down his exposed neck, moaning and mewing softly in his ear as her hand unzipped his trousers and pulled out his massive and throbbing cock...freeing it from its confines as she let out a small gasp.

"So big...." She seemed to mutter in awe as she wrapped her soft and delicate hand around his rod firmly. She began to pump it...up and down, up and down. Slowly at first, but rapidly picking up speed as she felt the palm of her hand becoming coated in his sticky and hot pre-cum.

"Do you want me to call you, Master?" She asked, her voice now clearly more aroused as she planted her lips back up roughly against his own, her tongue slithering into her mouth like a snake while she was now jerking off his cock quite quickly.

Well, if he was going to be used he may as well enjoy it. And she seemed just as intent on making him enjoy what she was doing as her lips pressed back into his neck, one of his hands threading through her long and silky hair as he gave a curt, but deep moan. “Nnf….” he was definitely gifted as far as his cock size went, and with her hand first softly pumping against it, every single further stroke from her hand was more vigorous, more intense, and it simply made him shudder out in pleasure as he was masturbated to full hardness.

“Master… That’s good...” It was a simple, pleasant thing to hear, and as his cock stuck out in the air he returned her intense kiss, his breath coming out a little more rapidly before her tongue met his, his other hand hiking up her dress to grab a heavy handful of her ass. He was taking his time in exploring her body, but there was a subtle sense of urgency all the same - they could get caught at any moment!

Back
Top Bottom