Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Academia (Saberarturia & Lilythelez)

Revelations

King of bones with a coral crown
Supporter
The school was for elite magii only, and for that reason, Amanda Knight was chosen to attend the academy. The first day had went well – magical orientation, meeting her teachers, and… Well, her first assignment. Every student at the academy needed to summon a servant, a being of myth and history from ages long gone, to act not just as well… A servant, but a sign of magical gifts. Many attempted to chose powerful legends, seeking to subvert them to their own uses and desires. The redhead was not really that different from her peers, except for not really being certain as to which servant she was attempting to summon.

In the middle of her runic circle was the catalyst for her spell, an old and rusted blade, the metal warped and bent almost as if forged like first itself. Wearing a simple white dress shirt and matching black pants, the red eyed woman looked down to the book she had, remembering the words as she took out a brief, momentary breath. There was no rush in this, there was no need to summon immediately… Except, what if the legend she was to summon was already summoned? Would she get nothing?

“Well.” Clasping the book shut and resting it down against a nearby table, the woman took a long, slow breath as she focused, feeling the lattice of her magical circuits flaring to life, the words parting from her slightly painted lips…

“Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. ...”

Suddenly, the circle began glowing and lightning and magical energy began to source from Amanda's finger tips. The feeling, as the Throne of Heroes opens its gates for her. To summon fourth her partner as the curtains of her room flutter open and rattle around. The curtains flutter open, a flutter of white rose petals fill the room. A fluttering gust and torrent began, and soon the magic stopped suddenly? Did it fail? Did she not get what she wanted.

Then suddenly, a brilliant flash of light comes from the circles center. As the heroic spirit of the Roman Emperor Nero Claudius of course. She sat there in what looked like a beautiful wedding dress. Her hand wrapped around the handle of her sword. The rusted sword had become beautiful and white. As her eyes open, she looks over at the red head standing there. Her eyes turned bright, and she looked fascinated then stood up walking up towards the girl.

"I am Nero Claudius, 5th Emperor of Rome, of the Saber Class are you my beloved Master?" She asked the woman who stood before her readied within her hands a plumage of white roses. Her eyes sparkling with absolute love for the one before her, if you listen carefully, in the background sudden sounds of church bells could be heard.

Amanda knew not the sort of servant she’d get – well, she knew she wouldn’t get a berserker at least. She was confident in that. Rather, she was anticipating something that wouldn’t fit her style. She preferred to get up close with her magic – so she was internally balking at the thought of getting a caster or an assassin, someone she’d clash with and utterly chafe against. So as the magic reached a crescendo, she was curious by the white roses that fluttered about the room, and then the silence for a few moments…

“Well, maybe I used an incorrect cata-” As she spoke, the blinding light caused her hand to protect her eyes as her arm covered it, gritting her teeth in surprise. When the light was over and she could see… She gave a brief pause, gasping out upon seeing the figure infront of her. While her heels added some height to her… She was hardly the height of the redhead herself.

“Nero?” She was aware of the roman ruler, but…. An emperor as her summon? A Saber at that?” Her lips curled into a smile, teeth showing through. “I am your master, Empress Nero! I am Amanda Knight. Magus and master. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. If you are this eager to be my servant, I foresee a great future ahead of us!” her tone was an excited one, her breath bated.

As the name was given, suddenly Nero took Amanda's lips with her own and kissed her. As she sealed the contract. "Perfect, then we are contracted, as master and servant." She then settles to look around the place. It was a simple room, certainly not something an Emperor would even dare call a home. Specially not Nero, but this version of Nero she summoned was a lot less pretentious.

As she looks to her master. "My master, it is good to make your acquaintance." As she curtsied her wedding dress quite revealing in its form, as she moved to look around the place, carefully, calmly watching the surroundings. "Nice place you have here master, I assure you I shall keep you safe."

The kiss was a little surprising but more than welcome as she gave out a soft huff after the embrace. “Mm, so… Is that how you do your contract?” She asked, giving small smile as she briefly felt a burning sensation against her hand. Command seals formed an intricate emblem of a rose on the back of her hand, the deep crimson tattoo fading for a moment as the magic wove it’s way into her.

“Thank you, Nero. I’m certain you’re a capable servant. You should know I have not summoned you for war, though there may be conflict in the future. You are to act as a servant and ally for me in a school where other magus’s like myself will have servants. Are you confident in your skills to deal with myriad threats against your mistress?”

Back
Top Bottom