Rachel Amber is Ready to Play

BurdgeBug

Planetoid
As the title suggests, this does revolve around the character from Life is Strange and Before the Storm. Two games that I love very dearly (even though the prequel did contain a lot of plot holes.) what I adored from it was not it’s messy story, but Rachel Amber, herself. We finally get to meet the girl from the missing person’s poster. And oh boy, she’s a firecracker. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her.

And I’d like to do a roleplay based in between the events of Before the Storm and just before she goes missing. However, if my partner and I end up wanting to roleplay what happened during her disappearance as well, I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

For those of you who played the games, we know that Rachel....got around as a girl. She was in a relationship with Chloe, Frank, Jefferson and possible Nathan Prescott. And who knows if there are others?

This could be one of the following:
Rachel x Chloe
Rachel x Frank
Rachel x Jefferson
Rachel x OC

As far as the plot to smut ration, I’d say this would be 60 (smut)/ 40 (plot)

Basically I just want to roleplay what it must be like in the life of Rachel after the spoilers of the prequel game. No doubt she spiraled down a hole and was in need of some company and love. Question is, who did she get it from?

Feel free to PM me if interested! We can also discuss kinks there as well.

Back
Top Bottom