Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make a Thread always read?

Deante

Star
Is there a way to add a feature so you could mark a thread as either A) hidden to you, or B) always shows as "has read"?

I find it hard to remember which threads I've read and decided "not interested", so every time they get bumped, I click on them again. It would be great if there was a way to personally mark it and filter it out.

Last edited:
This would be hugely useful. Thread turn over is FAR faster in request forums than on normal online forums. Combined with the fact thread titles are often so similar (as you'd expect), it makes them really hard to keep track of. There are some in particular I must have opened six or seven times only to recognize them once I've opened them as one I've rejected before many times. An icon that was visibly different between "unread" and "new updates" would be all that would be needed. But it needs to be independent of whether you've replied or not. Of course hiding them would be best of all, like the OP suggests.

Le_Craig said:
be all that would be needed. But it needs to be independent of whether you've replied or not. Of course hiding them would be best of all, like the OP suggests.
Another option would permanently set the thread "read", so that regardless of bumps, it never looked new.

I should be able to hack a way to make a thread always read.

Iwaku has an amazingly useful “Ignore Thread” option. I fricken love it.

Back
Top Bottom