Fx Any Come on in, I don't bite...without consent! (FxM, FxF, FuxF, FuxM, detailed RP)

A

A Girl with Bite

Well, well, well.
Look who finally decided to register after lurking for a while.
*looks around suspiciously*

Oh right, it's me!

And who is that mysterious individual?
None other than a lonely bloodsucker looking for a donor!
That's right, I'd call myself an expert on the matter of playing VAMPIRES!

__________/A little bit about myself!\__________
I'm a 22 year old University student and oh boy, that leaves oh so little time to spend on things I enjoy! Regardless, I would call myself a writer, a storyteller, a huge nerd for things macabre and dark!

In short, a roleplayer who values a good deal of creativity and detail in her roleplays!

Roleplays that usually revolve around a vampiric character of sorts!
Yes, that name isn't just for show, I love playing vampires!
More specifically, what you'd consider PUNK vampires.
They got attitude, they got bite, they're fun and they're not your high and mighty romanticized bloodsuckers!

That being said, what I'm looking for in a partner is someone who appreciates somewhat quirky romance, comedy and just overall what I'd call Slice of (UN)life roleplays!

__________/What can you expect from playing with me?\__________

-Detail
-Creativity
-Story
-Original characters
-Fun
-Blood
-A bit of horror!
And of course Vampires!

I am looking for a long-term partner(s) that enjoys a great deal of detail in their roleplays and adore character-chemistry as much as I do!
I don't want our characters to just be flat as a board, I want them to have personality, flaws, character motivation and actually feel believable!

__________/That being said, what scenarios do I currently entertain?\__________
Currently I got three plot prompts I'd like to find partners for!

An uninvited Guest
(Slice of life, Friendship)
YC just inherited a large mansion from a distant relative, with the one condition being that they would actually live in the home somewhere in a lazy Louisiana town! What they did fail to mention though is that there might be a minor bat problem up there in the attic. One that YC is not going to get rid of any time soon. In due time they will get used to living with a roomie that doesn't really enjoy sunny days in the park and garlic bread snacks...

Punk isn't dead...It's UNDEAD!
(Band, Rock'n'Roll!)
There's a new band on the block! Rising through the charts like a bat outta hell. With them only ever being seen at night!
Now this could go in one of many directions. With YC either being a member of the band, a journalist, or a fan! This roleplay would focus on the many perks and even more problems of being a superstar with something to hide!

Graveyard picknick
(Childhood friends, Romance)
YC always loved the macabre, the weird things that made them get bullied by the other kids at school. Making matters worse, they would always bring up their special friend from the cemetery. Which lead the bullies to lock them in there one fateful night. Which leads to YC meeting just what they had always wished for...an undead friend! Over the years they would have grown close, only for YC to leave for college/work and spend years apart. Coming back to their home town, will they still be friends, will the childish spark of wonder still burn, or will time finally change how they view the supernatural?

Now, for those who don't have as much time to dedicate to a longer plot, there's a slew of shorter, one-shot scenarios we could do!
-Vampire Bartender/Guest
-Halloween costume party fun
-Stormy night horror!

__________/Closing remarks\__________
But that's all for now, as already mentioned, I am new to this site and am still testing the waters here!
I'll be updating this post regularly and include any new scenarios when I come up with new, juicy plots!

For those of you interested, here's my K-List!
https://www.f-list.net/c/a%20punk%20vampire/

I hope you found something interesting here!
Happy Roleplaying!​

RE: Come on in, I don't bite...without consent! (FxM, FxF, detailed RP)

Bump in the Night

Back
Top Bottom