Fx Male girls into girls giving guys a try (guys fucking lesbians) | forced, breeding, reverse orientation play

rowe

Meteorite
I'm Rowe. I'm a young woman, but not a lady. I'm new to BM, but not to RP. I'm unashamedly here for the smut, so I'm looking for sex-focused stories and scenes. My f-list will give you info on the kinks I'm into.

I'd planned to write up an incredibly detailed thread with full explanations of plots I've been stewing on, but since I'm a bit short on time, I'll make things sweet and simple: long story short, I'm interested in playing lesbians having sex with men.

I'm not here for "fucked straight" narratives, but I am here for orientation play. Girls being forced to sleep with men (whether through extenuating circumstances, coercion, or straight up non-con) and reluctantly enjoying it, whether they admit it or not. I'm here for force and rough, punishing sex. I'm here for guys who are into being a gay girl's first and only man. I'm here for guys who are into the idea of showing these reluctant girls what they think a woman is really for: being a man's cum dump. I'm especially here for guys who refuse to pull out, who get hard at the idea of knocking these girls up.

I tend to play tomboy types who are dynamic, strong, self-assured, and very secure in their attraction exclusively to women.

I have a few short, sweet ideas, but please feel free to come to me with your own ideas as well. I love fantasy settings most, but I'm also partial to sci-fi and can do modern. I prefer to play through PMs, so shoot me one!

Rough plots/pairings:

Knight x Squire: After a battle in which he saves her life, a male knight has his way with his female squire. While he admires her courage and her strength, he wants to show her that she's still a woman. Why should she waste her life sleeping with other women and becoming a knight when she'd clearly be better served becoming his wife?

Human Warrior x Female Orc: Inspired by this art (nsfw). After defeating an orcish raiding band, a human warrior takes a female orc fighter as his slave. She's forced to submit to his whims, and he's intent on making her carry his children, despite her protests.

Brother x Sister: He can't stand the way his tomboy sister is constantly getting with girls. He has to be the one to show her her place.

Invading Army x Female Warrior(s): A classic case of raiding armies sacking a city and taking what they want. Could be humans or monsters. Possible gangbang?

Summoned Creature x Witch: She didn't realize that giving up her body and her womb would be the price for their contract.

King's Advisor x Princess: He's been charged with smuggling the king's only child--his tomboyish playgirl daughter--to their neighboring country after the capital is invaded. But he's always harbored resentment for the way the princess dresses and behaves, and now that they're traveling alone together this is his chance to show her his power as a man.

Football Team x Female Player: After losing a bet with the coach, the only girl on the co-ed football team is forced to service not only him, but her entire team, or she'll be kicked off. Her new role is to relieve the sexual urges of her coach and teammates, who have a running competition to be the guy to knock her up. She can't refuse the attentions of any of them, no matter who, when, or where. Public sex, possible gangbangs.

Teacher x Student: A teacher has wanted a lesbian student since he first had her in class years ago. Finally, on an overnight class trip, he decides to use the opportunity to take her. He drugs her to put her nearly to sleep while he fucks her, but just enough so that she can still feel everything he's doing. Somnophilia. Could include forced sex by other students or even strangers while she wanders around drugged up and naked afterward.

Last edited:

It's been a while, but I'm back for some short and sweet smut.

Back
Top Bottom