[NSFW]The Power of Lactation

Berg_Katze

She's a Rebel
I'm struck by this weird idea I really wanna play out. Basically, I wanna play a woman who has the superpower of a pair of big breasts that can produce any liquid, from club soda to industrial acid. The setting and plot can range from a comedic scene where she produces various drinks to entertain people at a party, or a superhero story where she fights bad guys by shooting acid from her nipples at them. As far as faceclaims go, feel free to provide me with any picture of well-endowed women for consideration (animes or comics preferred, but not required). My default faceclaims would be Sunny Leone for real people and this for anime. I'm pretty open to partners - male, female, trans, cis, dom, sub, tentacle monsters she needs to defeat, I'm all game. Standard limits of no gore and no bathroom stuffs apply. Shoot me a PM!

Specific Plot Ideas:

Captain Lactation: My character is a super heroine or villain with a costume that exposes her breasts so she can attack her enemies by shooting hazardous liquid at them from her nipples.

My Booby Academia: Similar to the above, except my character is a student at a school for people with superpowers, like in the comic X-Men or anime My Hero Academia.

The Cleric: My character is a cleric/shrine maiden in a fantasy setting, except her magical healing power only works if the targets drink the holy milk from her breasts.

The Drug Dealer: My character or someone else capitalize on her power by producing recreational drugs with her tits, selling them and use the money to become a criminal kingpin in the underworld.

Human Drink Bar: My character is used, voluntarily or otherwise, to produce various drinks at a bar or a party.

Back
Top Bottom