Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped

Mysterica

Moon
Renee had just moved into town two days ago and already she hated it. It was the end of the summer before her senior year in high school and her single mother had found a better paying job in a little bitty town, and so she was forced to move out of the city with her. It wouldn't have been too bad if it were just a little ways away, but this was about sixty miles away so she certainly couldn't keep driving there every day to go to work and keep her job.

Now here she was stuck in a town much smaller than the one she had grown up in with no job, no friends, and no idea what was even here, not that there could be much. The night she got there, she told her mother that she was going to finish unpacking the next day and that she was going to explore the town to see what there was.

It was now nearing her curfew, which was midnight, and she was all the way across town with about thirty minutes to walk back. Problem was, small as the town was, she had no chance, and since she didn't have service out here she had left her phone at home, so calling her mother wouldn't be a possibility.

Renee walked into a gas station, grabbing her a Rockstar before taking a sip and starting to jog her way back to her house, taking a shortcut through the small park right in the middle of town.

Naomi Had been in the park for a little while. She loved to be out at night. Especially on a night with no clouds and a big bright moon. Naomi wasn't in school or collage. Naomi had no time to be home or anything.

As she gazed up at the moon, she began to hear the sound of someone walking closer. She looked behind herself and saw a young girl walking through the park. 'Well...someone is out a bit late.' she though as a grin appeared across her lips. Naomi stood from the bench and walked over to the girl. "Isn't it a bit late for you to be out?" she asked, walking in front of her.

Renee was a bit shocked to find someone else outside at this time of night, especially since she just seemed to pop up out of nowhere to start scolding her about being out at this time. "Um... Yeah... I guess it is a little late, but I didn't hear about a city curfew here, so I went exploring the place a bit. Only thing is that I'm expected to be home in just a few minutes, but my house is still a little ways away and I'm still new here so I don't know any real shortcuts."

"Do you think you could give me a ride home?" She asked. Back home in the city she never would have asked a total stranger for a ride, but surely nobody in a little bitty ass town like this would stoop to kidnapping. Especially since if someone DID they could be found rather easy because the police could start asking questions and searching the houses until they found their person in just days.

Naomi grinned. "Of course I can, dear." she stated, walking towards her car. She actually didn't live in the small town. In fact she lived just outside the town. As they walked, she looked at the girl. "I'm Naomi, by the way." she kept her smile, although soft. Naomi offered her hand to shake.

Renee smiled when she was told that she could get a ride home. "Thanks. That really means a lot because my mom would freaking kill me if I came home late." She said as she followed the girl over to what she assumed was her car.

"Oh, and my name is Renee. Nice to meet you." She said as she reached over and grasped the woman's hand, shaking it lightly before letting go and walking over to the passenger side of the car they were heading for, waiting for the vehicle to be unlocked.

Naomi smiled. "It's nice to meet you Renee." There was a car waiting. Naomi unlocked it and got in. It was a newer model. So, it did that auto-locking busness when she went a certain distance. "Don't worry. The car does it automatically." she chuckled softly. Naomi didn't ask where Renee lived. She just drove away from the town and to her own home.

Back
Top Bottom