Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spotlight Searching (M/F/Futa)

TGG

Absolute
Hello people. While I am somewhat still new to this site, and am the opposite when it come to Rolelplay. Been doing it for a few years, and I've come to terms with my open-mindedness about the certain kinks and fetishes out there, and I have been looking to explore it with the brand of Character Pairings that I've been wanting to try out. However, I will state that in no way, shape or form, will I be searching for a relationship. I'm taken in RL. Nuff said. You can be a man or woman in RL, I don't care, but the RP I am looking for requires one to be somewhat descriptive, creative, and an overall understandable individual to qualify for my RP depravity. Yes, I'm talking taboos, and social barriers. Call it a phase, or something truly odd, but I'm looking for it now. Accepting the strong, only.

Meanwhile, I have no issue in playing a Female, or Futa character, considering most RPs I come across have me in the Dominant Male role most of the time. So anyone interested in playing that instead, is very much welcome also.

I can RP in threads, or PMs, considering it's much faster and streamlined, plus the privacy is an added bonus. And since communication on here is sketchy at best, what with countless PMs I send to people without hearing back from them, I've decided to expedite the process of trying to establish a connection, let alone response, by issuing out my Discord information.

My DISCORD: The GenkiGod#0357

I do have some pairings and scenarios to get an idea of what I can appease some peoples' curiosities with, of course. My preferred Roles are in RED:

Fitness Instructor x Client
Artist x Muse
BDSM Club Owner x Subordinate
Cop
x Criminal
Older Sibling x Younger Sibling
Jedi x Sith
Angel
x Demon
Greater Demon x Lesser Demon
Veteran Adult Film Star x New Star
Wrestling Face