In search of a sophisticated crime lord. | M/F

LittleLottie

Meteorite
Craving an original crime romance packed with action and drama.

I'm looking for someone to write as a sophisticated and cultured international crime lord against my street-smart, sassy and scrappy female character. Think The Blacklist's Raymond Reddington meets Shameless' Fiona Gallagher.

• Looking for a long-term story with multi-paragraph posts.
  • Emphasis on plot, story progression and character development as well as smut.
  • Romance, romance, romance! But also action, drama and criminal/dark themes.
  • Open to writing over PMs, email, or Google Docs.
  • Inspired by The Blacklist, Shameless, Bonnie and Clyde, The Boondock Saints, Black Mass, etc.

Your character is a sophisticated and cultured international crime lord who has had a place on the FBI's Most Wanted Fugitives list for a number of years. He's amassed an extensive criminal empire, dealing in counterintelligence, weapons trafficking, and other crimes against the US government - however, he has his own set of morals and doesn't dirty his hands with the trade of women, children, or drugs. He's been called a hedonist, enjoying all of life's pleasures, and is known for being charismatic, with a silver tongue. There are two things he has in overabundance, money and enemies. (Note: this is mostly an example of the type of character I'd like to write against and what I've outlined is not set in stone - just looking for a morally gray, sophisticated crime lord.)

My character is a street-smart, scrappy and sassy young woman. Her upbringing was rough and she's cared for her five younger siblings since her mother skipped town when she was fifteen. She's a hard worker and doesn't like handouts, and while she's extremely smart she hasn't had much of a chance to put her knowledge to good use. She has a talent for computers and considered a career as a software engineer before college became more of a dream than a reality. As a desperate teen she learned the fine arts of pick-pocketing and lock-picking, but has left such pursuits behind her. She's put her life on the back burner to raise her brothers and sister, and provide them with the best she can. Family is the most important thing in the world to her.

Possible plot lines:
on the run from the FBI | your character hires my character as a hacker/honeytrap | our characters share a past link only your character is aware of (my character's father is a rival criminal?) | "Suicide Squad" (the sort of bad guys take on the definite bad guys, becoming heroes)

Possible kinks:
kissing | romance | oral sex | fingering/handjobs | vaginal sex | light anal | DD/lg | toys | virginity | breeding/impregnation | knotting (a/b/o universe) | pair bonding (a/b/o universe) | submissive omega a/b/o universe) | first times | clothed sex | internal cumshots | exhibitionism/risk getting caught | dirty talking | face-fucking | rough sex | dub-con | small vs. big | older male vs. younger female

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to explore a relationship between these two characters. While I've intentionally left the plot completely open so that we can come up with something together, I still have a ton of ideas for these two.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Back
Top Bottom