Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fit to Be Tied Part 1

Samanthab

Super-Earth
Elizabeth walked slowly down the street, a hoodie pulled up covering her short red hair and hiding her emerald green eyes. She looked up nervously at the large brick building in front of her. I neon just above a large black door was a plain sign that simply said "Safeword". It had been almost four months since Elizabeth had moved to this city. It hadn't taken her long after that to find the local kink hot spot, but it had taken her this long to work up the courage to go. Even now she was fighting the urge to turn around and go home. Back to the safety of her computer screen and her toy handcuffs, back to the simple gag she had purchased online.

Taking a deep breath she continued forward, stopping in front of a large bouncer who eyes her suspiciously. "ID," he growled out.

Though she knew he probably asked for everyone's, Elizabeth couldn't help but think he was really asking because of her height. Certainly she probably looked like she was in high school. And not just from her diminutive frame but also the way she was dressed. Sneakers, jeans a t-shirt and hoodie couldn't possibly be the norm for this type of place. She quickly drew her drivers license out of her purse and handed it to him. He took only a cursory look before asking. "Dom or Sub?"

She stared at him blankly for a minute before saying quietly. "Sub."

"Master?"

"I...uhh...none."

"Tell the lady at the coat check she'll give you your admittance bracelet." Then he handed her back her card and moved aside. Shoving her license back into her purse she entered and went to the coat check, though from the looks of it more than coats were checked in there. Taking some money from her purse she handed it to the lady before saying hesitantly. "Uhh...Sub? No master?"

With a kind smile the coat check lady took her purse and handed her a ticket before handing her a neon green bracelet. "Green means your a sub and free, if that changes you can come back here and get a red one. Have fun." With a quiet thank you Elizabeth stepped into the club.

Within the club an elegant woman sat at the bar, slowly sipping a martini as she eyed the dance floor. It was just one of the many attractions the club held. Off to the side in a large conference room a wooden stage had been set up where demonstrations, lessons and shows were given. She had gone and glimpsed an earlier show, but had left not long after it had been a beginners demonstration in rope play and she was far from a beginner.

There were also public dungeons below the club, but the problem with those is often you were sharing the room, sure there were private rooms and Ana had one, but she had no one to take into it. Running her hand through her long black hair she was of a mind to give up and go home when something or rather someone near the entrance caught her eye. A young woman probably ten years Ana's junior had just walked in. What marked her out as so peculiar were her clothes. She looked more like she was ready for a day at a skate park than a place like Safeword. But what caught her eye more was the glowing green band encircling her wrist.

Her curiosity about the young girl was peaked even further as she watched her shuffle over to the bar, trying to make herself look small, but Ana was not the only one who had noticed this new addition to the club. A small growl escaped Ana's lips as a young man approached the young woman. This man was already trying to lay claim to her, though the woman didn't seem in the least bit interested and tried to sidle away from him. When he wouldn't take not for an answer Ana stood and strode over to them. Grabbing the man by the hand and holding it tightly she said quite loudly. "Stephen I think this lady is trying to tell you she is not interested in your company. Run along now like a good boy."

It grew quiet around them as everyone seemed to pause to see what would happen. The color had drained from Stephen's face as he looked up into Ana's cold blue eyes. "Why Madam Ana," he said nervously as he quickly pulled his hand from her grip. "Its so nice to see you, forgive me I saw the green. I had no idea she was yours, please excuse me." And with a small bow he scuttled away.

With the annoyance gone and the scene over Ana's face softened and the crowd went back to their own business. Turning to the young woman she said gently. "I'm sorry about Stephen, try as we might we simply haven't been able to teach him manners. My name is Ana."

Despite Elizabeth's best attempts she hadn't sat down for more than five minutes before she was receiving unwanted attention. Elizabeth had nothing wrong against most men, she just wasn't attracted to them and she tried to politely explain that to the man but he refused to leave her alone, even as she made an attempt to move away. It was then that a stunningly gorgeous woman came over and convinced the man that it was in his best interest to leave. What surprised Elizabeth even more was that she stuck around and actually spoke to her. Introducing herself as Ana.

Ana waited with her hand held out, unsure of how the younger woman would react. But her patience was rewarded when The girl took her hand and shook it. "I'm...I'm Elizabeth." The girls voice was small and hesitant. But beautiful all the same.

"Well Elizabeth I must say you have my interest piqued. You certainly don't look like you belong in a place like this. But I can see that green bracelet half concealed under your jacket. I take it this is your first time in a club like this." Elizabeth nodded. "Well my dear I must say that I am intrigued. Is this just an idle fancy or are you seriously considering this lifestyle."

There were a few moments of silence before Elizabeth answered but finally she said. "Considering it Ma'am." So the girl knew at least enough to address her correctly.

"Well sweet thing I do believe I can help you there." Leaning in Ana kissed Elizabeth slightly on the cheek before whispering. "If you really want to see if your cut out for this go back to Hayley, the coat check woman and have her switch your wristband to red." She paused long enough to get a nod from the young woman. "You will then take off all your clothes and give them to her. When she gives you the ticket you will hold it in your teeth and then crawl down to the private dungeons. I'll be in room one." Standing she smiled at the young woman. "Don't disappoint me, then she walked away from the bar and disappeared into the crowd.

A dungeon! Eli's heart fluttered and she let out a small squeak, part of her was wondering what she was doing, this wasn't the plan, but another voice challenged that. She had come here knowing full well what this place was. Finally she came to a conclusion within herself. This is what she wanted, she had come here maybe not quite ready to take this plunge but now it was being offered and what if it was never offered again.

Standing up from her stool she turned and walked across the dance floor, back toward the coat check. As she walked she couldn't help but notice that there were people staring at her. Was this woman this Ana that popular? Certainly it couldn't have been because of the man who had attempted to come onto her. The stares were making her nervous and blushing she retreated further into her hoodie. But that was only a temporary measure as she found herself in front of the coat check and Hayley. "I...I need a red-" The woman handed her the new bracelet before she finished her sentence, smirking as she retrieved the green one

"Will there be anything else?" She asked coyly

Freezing, unable to move Elizabeth almost had a panic attack, but she thought of the Ana...of that elegant woman and her calm confidence and regained her composure. "Is...is there somewhere I could take off my clothes."

If anything the woman...Hayley's smirk got even wider. "Sweetie this isn't a clothing store, we don't have dressing rooms."

Realizing what was being expected of her Elizabeth blushed even harder than before. But hesitated only a split second before she pulled off her hoodie. Next she carefully unbuttoned her flannel jacket and tugged it off, leaving it on the floor with the hoodie. Reaching behind she unhooked her bra, it slipped from her arms, freeing her breasts. "Very nice," Hayley Commented. Elizabeth was about to die of embarrassment. But she kept going. Unbuckling her belt and sliding off her pants before finally tugging her panties off as well. "Well, well, the red is natural." Another comment from Hayley.

Gathering her clothes in her hands she handed them to Hayley who in turn held out a ticket. "Open that pretty little mouth darling," she said sweetly. Eli obeyed and then bit down on the edge of the ticket. "That's for Mistress Ana, you give it to her, understood." Elizabeth nodded and began to walk away, wondering how The coat check lady knew she was going to see Ana. "Not so fast little girl, hands and knees now." Hayley's voice sounded behind her.

With a small whimper Elizabeth got onto her hands and knees. She heard a door open and footsteps come up behind her. "You best move you ass sweetie, Ana doesn't like to be kept waiting." Then Elizabeth heard a swish right before a hand came down and slapped her bare ass. Crying out Elizabeth got moving heading toward the dungeons and Ana.

Ana waited in the dungeon room getting everything prepared. It was obvious the girl was a relative newcomer into this world and timid as all get out. A personality like hers could break, or it could be molded to fit exactly what Ana was wanting, what she had been looking for. If Elizabeth did come Ana was prepared to give no quarter unless the girls safeword was used and if she did use it it would end everything permanently. And so she gathered everything up and kept it out of sight, while still close at hand. Then slipping out of the dress she had been wearing she instead changed into leather knee high boots and a black leather corset. She meant to intimidate the hell out of this girl. Sitting in a high back armchair, one she called her "Throne" she waited.

Elizabeth couldn't stop herself from blushing as she crawled along the floor, the tickets held in her mouth. She whimpered and tried to look at the floor but she could help but notice the stares. People pointed and ogled her naked body, some even giggled. It was humiliating and she was loving it. She knew the people behind her were getting the best view because she was dripping wet. As she got close the the stairs that led to the dungeon someone slapped her ass and she squealed. The people around her laughed but did nothing more. So she crawled down the stairs, her pussy now throbbing as she reached Dungeon One.

Stopping in front of the door she paused. This was her last chance, she could still back out, the thought entered her mind quickly and freely. It would be so easy to go back upstairs and leave, no one here knew her, this Ana woman couldn't find her. But she knew what waited for her if she left and she wanted no part of that. Her only option was to push forward.

Lifting a hand she knocked at the door. "Enter!" rang from the strong, hard voice of the woman she had met only twenty minutes earlier. Her breathing increased and her heart pounding Elizabeth opened the door and crawled inside. The door closed behind her with a snap that rang of finality.

((Sorry for any bad grammer, feel free to comment

Back
Top Bottom