Sub Female Looking for Dom Male (MxF) (Plots) (Hopeless Romantics) (Light BDSM)

CookieBear

Dust
Hi!
Thanks for stopping by and checking this post out.

So, I guess we had better start from the beginning so there is a clear understanding of what I'm looking for :)

About me:

I'm a female. I'm in the 30s and I feel I'm a pretty laid back person to talk to. I'm open-minded, and I don't judge a person.

I can write male and female parts, but at this point in time, it's the FEMALE SIDE I'm wanting to focus. My style is the third person. And I'm okay with spelling and grammar, but sometimes when I'm writing quickly I have been known to miss a letter out lol and press enter before I have corrected it. But it's very rarely.

Either Past or present day. I tend to write between 1 to 5 paragraphs. Or easier terms 200 to 1k depends on my mood. I do try to match what the other person has written. I'm a committed person and won't leave the storyline. I'm more of a long-term person, and tends to stick with just one person, and explore different plots and storylines. I guess you get used to that person and feel comfortable.

I like to explore everything, I like deep meaningful storylines. Ones that have passion, excitement and all round exciting plots. I like to put as many scenarios into a storyline, to make the story grow.

I like to base my characters on actors, singers, and models so I have a visual. It gets me more into the plot I'm writing and helps me write. So I hope my writing buddy would not mind doing that also.

One last thing, I know there is many out there who love exploring, I'm a sort of hopeless romantic. Guess I'm old fashioned lol

I'm NOT looking for MxM, FxF, UNHUMAN, JUST SMUT or BDSM. So if that is all you want, then move along. please don't ask.

I tend to write Submassive girls. IDK just tend to enjoy somebody taking the lead and I follow.

What I expect from my writing partner.
* Please be committed
* If you are happy with me and it's mutual we can be long-term buddies, and explore other plots and ideas with you.
* No One-liners
* Please bring input to the plot, not just leave it all to me.
* Share your ideas, I will listen.
* I need somebody who will put effort into writing.
* Please reply at least once a day. More is good. But I'm asking for at least 1 or 2 replies a day.
* Please don't push me to write, there are times when I'm quiet and just want to look around without writing.
* I think people over the age of 30 would be good to write with. It's just me being comfortable.
* Plea Sexual outy to talk intimate/Sexual out of character. I will blank you and that is a promise. But I will talk friendly ooc in gerneral.
* Please no anime and cartoon characters.
* Be open and honest. If you don't like something, or it's uncomfortable then talk to me. Please don't feel uncomfortable because that will make you want to leave. And that is not my attention.

MY KINKS

Kinks
Light BDSM (TOP 1)
Bad boys
Bar and club scenes
Shower sex
the ocean
tubs or jacuzzis
stubble
Biting
Bodyguard scenarios
Confessions
Cuddling
Dancing
Dating
Dirty Talk
First times
Flirting
Food
Friendship
Gentleness
tenderness
Getaways
Beach
Healing or comfort sex
Heat
Kissing
Love and passion
Marriage
Music
Muscular men
Patience
Preferential treatment
Protectiveness
Romance
Pregnancy

ALSO CLICK HERE FOR F-List

I WILL NOT BE APART OFF:
NO! Incest
NO! Gore
NO! Bestiality
NO Horror plots
NO SciFi plots
NO Medieval plots
NO HARD OR ROUGH BDSM
NO RAPE
NO BODY FLUID EXCHANGED
NO HARDCORE SEX

PLOTS I'M CRAVINGRIGHT NOW!
1, crime lord + innocent female
2, MMA Fighter + Submissives
3, mafia princess x bodyguard
4, bouncer + good girl,
5, Anything that has a mafia theme to it.

marriage plots
pregnancy plots
I love drama
forbidden relationships
Long-term relationships
soulmates
intimate
controlled by her man
slow burn plots
Jealousy
Protective

FEMALE'S WHO I LOVE TO USE AS MY CHARACTER!
Julianne Hough, Bianca Santos, Anett Griffel, Danielle Campbell, Ashley Greene, Jordana Brewster, Tanit Phoenix, Tanya Van Graan, Valentina Zelyaeva, mini andén, Ronnie Fornstedt, Maria Lyth, Oksana Andersson, Kenza Zouiten, Carrie Underwood, Megan Fox, Sasha Hatton, Shay Mitchell, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kate Grigorieva, Lais Ribeiro,

So there you have it. I hope it's given you a good idea of me and what I do and don't like. If there is anything else. Please PM me and I'll let you know the answer!

Back
Top Bottom