Mx Female Story, Conflict, Romance! Let's Compose.

Campion

Star
I am seeking an RP where we actually get a romantic plot going - contributions from both of us, and I get to know your character before anything overtly sexual occurs. You know...them falling in love gradually, even when the odds might be against them?
Foreplay...a must. Teasing...a joy.
Well written descriptive prose. I give back what I get.
People who want to play a lady who will be nurturing and caring to my partner and that character is wanting to be loved and nurtured in return. Generally, I'm not looking for slice of life, but lean more toward high fantasy, D&D, magical creatures, alternate worlds, SF, etc. (Monstergirls are beloved.)

Bad stuff:
First off, please...no one-liners. I'll never do it and never want it...If you must, try to make it descriptive.
I'd prefer a partner who usually can post most days, but at least once a week or more. Talk to me if it's going to be longer so I don't think you've forgotten or quit. I am a little sporadic and may miss a day here and there, but often post more than once.
Also no real torture, scat or real rape.
(Non-con has to be discussed beforehand)

I welcome your ideas, if you need to tickle your muse, here are a few of my own.

My ideas:

---
Hired by nature...
It is the time of the Roman Empire. As stone road are built and forges made, the Fae creatures must retreat before it. A lovely lady Druidess realizes that to slow the incursion into Gaul, she needs someone who can fight and delay the enemy. My late 40s warrior has taken a leg wound that has forced him to retire, and she approaches him with an offer to restore his youth and health in return for him serving the interests of nature for five years. The offer is overwhelming and he agrees to it, then learns of the many challenges before him. He'll need to work with her VERY closely to make headway.
----
Antarctic explorer. The melting ice cap has revealed what appears to be a massive ancient crashed alien spaceship. Your choice to be a tough but pretty researcher or the strangely sensual alien. I will take the opposite role. Because this one could go many different ways, I'd love some creative thoughts to match with my own
---
Messed up hero. A young PTSD shell shocked veteran comes home and lives a lonely life from his front porch, afraid to be involved... until SHE moves in, a young widowed mother (or lost her child). She has trouble with the rent, and he's the sympathetic landlord. This can be modern or Medieval.
---
Against the zombies. Your char- a female bounty hunter, just bitten by a zombie.
My guy- an anthro or demi-dogman with the antidote to zombie infection in his saliva. Many want to kidnap and control him. He is a sweetheart who just wants to help people. He needs a tough, hard b**ch to keep his innocent self safe and doing what he needs to for humanity.
---
Taken, sorry
Return of the Geek ~ My guy graduated a year before you and you and your friends thought him so clueless. Now you are at the same college and he's gotten ripped, dresses well and runs with an epic crowd. What will you do to overcome how you treated him and win him?
---
Shipwrecked! ~ (Possible pairings including any of Human/Were/Mermaid/Selkie/Anthro/Naga/Monstergirl) One of us has been stuck on an island for a long time when the other arrives. Will they figure out how to get along so romance can bloom?
---

The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds your char as either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.
---

Into the Desert ~ A WWI machinegunner leaves his army corp in North Africa and seeks his fortune. He intervenes in a tribal war and is offered the slim young dancer of the one tribe, or the taller, voluptuous older woman of the other tribe. He chooses the latter for her intelligence and because she intrigues him. Quickly, they join as husband and wife, but more as partners to change what a woman can accomplish.
---
Caving in - two enemies get trapped in the same cave-in and must join forces to live and escape. Does understanding and romance grow?
---
A protective vampire. My Federal agent has searched for a dark killer who devours the bodies of victims. You are from the vampire council and sent to stop the creature before too much attention was drawn. So she protects him to assist his investigation, since he has access to video records and such. But what happens when he finally meets his protector?
---
Damsel dragon - my knight goes to save the damsel from the monster, not knowing that the monster is her lunch because she's a morphed dragon. But she's impressed by him, protecting him as he sleeps in her natural form, and being 'protected' by him by day...how long can she keep it up?
---
Aunt ~ Young man (possibly cousin or nephew by marriage) goes to live with his sexy Aunt by marriage for the Summer... Unexpected attraction gradually takes them.
---
I also like distant family pairings like stepmom and son, son and aunt,
I like the older women RPs as well. Thick MILFs are dreamy

~~~~

Generally I play a lean somewhat defined male, but I can be a muscly brute if desired.

Things that make me smile, but are not required:

Really good posts that tell so much.
Characters who fall in love.
Smart female chars.
Elven/fae ~ both light and dark.
Anthro ~ mammals only or mystical creatures
Succubus ~ but not one who kills me. Either my pet/slave, or partner in magic. (I'd be a powerful wizard)
Mermaids, nymphs, selkies, nagas and such.
Monstergirls rock!
Were, vampire - only if you play the vamp.
Curvy Kemnonomimis...but no baby talk.
Size differences ~ Amazons are welcome! You want to pick me up? Works for me.
Full figured ladies
I'll even love playing with a gentle giantess.
Lactation ~ got milk?

Turn offs ~ godmodding...I'll complain first...and if you ask, I may let you control my char, but be polite.
Be continually chasing my partner's character...no, I don't want to spend 50 posts convincing a snide, hateful character that she wants my char.
Characters who must control every scene. "Well, she turns into a whirlwind and kills all the guards who captured them and were taking them to the king."
Anal to mouth...just ewww... I'm OK with cock/anal...but let's wash afterwards.
Finally, if it's boring you, say so. If we can't find a twist we like, we'll go with something else, or agree to stop the RP...but don't ignore me and leave me hanging.

A sample of my writing
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64727
My F-list
F-list - Warning

I have more and am glad to discuss them. I really want to hear your ideas. PM me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom