Riverdale or nah? -♡ willing to double ♡- (Updated 3/11/19 NSFW content)

C'est la vie

°˖✧ ᴍ ᴏ ᴏ ɴ c н ι ʟ ᴅ ✧˖°

• tumblr_oputodJviI1u585vqo4_400.gif

- No Serpent stands alone -

Fixing up this thread, thirsting HARD for a Sweet Pea x OC roleplay but as mentioned in the title; I am willing to double.

• About me:
        ✦ Feel free to call me Yuki.
        ✦ Only looking to roleplay on site via PM.
        ✦ I'm fairly open to playing any sexuality or gender.
        ✦ My preference is typically m // f for my "main" pairing.
        ✦ Canon x oc // oc x oc (could be convinced for canon x canon)
        ✦ I have no problem doubling to suit my partner's own cravings.
        ✦ Hit me up with those AUs and cliches~! ♡ ♡ ♡
        ✦ Able to write anywhere from 1-10+ paragraphs.

• tumblr_lt4j2gw5cT1qgabk8o1_500.gif

Getting down to business I'm hoping to find someone to play the canon to my oc. By order my favorites are Sweet Pea, FP Jones, and Jughead Jones. We can double canon x oc, oc x oc, maybe canon x canon depending on what pairing. Obviously we don't have to strictly follow the show, creative freedom would be necessary on Sweet Pea's part alone with how little has been revealed of him thus far.

tumblr_p2l2w1d1B31vdad9fo1_500.gif

giphy.webp

Reminder - I would say I'm a decent literate roleplayer. I can post anywhere from 1 - 10+ paragraphs depending on inspiration, where we are in the story, ect. I expect my partner to put in effort in detail, grammar and punctuation, ideally providing at LEAST 2 paragraphs for me to work with. Please, no text talk -- unless you're writing out actual text conversations. This includes messages inquiring about requests, otherwise I'll likely be turned away from even responding, sorry.

• I must add that I need a flexible partner, meaning someone who doesn't demand a response every single day. I'm sorry, if that's what you're looking for then it's unlikely we're a good match. I have my own daily responsibilities, I try my best. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day, sometimes it's only once a week. I try to let any and all partners know if I'm unable to reply after a week if you see nothing new from me. Just putting that out there so there's so surprises.

If you're still reading this then there may be hope just yet~!

• tumblr_on9ueoMrve1vqy2kso1_500.gif

tumblr_o92ialPYQO1v8hcteo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom