Looking for Light Hearted Lady Love (FxF FxFuta FxMTF)

LadyAmore

Meteorite
As the tittle suggests I'm looking for a role play between ladies. Pm me if you think we could work something out! Excuse the fact this thread has zero personality, it's still a work in progress.​

[color=]Preferences
- I love threads. It's neat, organized, and easy to navigate. PMs are great for plotting but not much else. I will never rp or plot over Email or other places off site.
- I only will be role playing in third person.
- I don't do one liners. I like everything from a decent paragraph to a handful of juicy ones. Just give me something I can work with really.
- Sometimes I incorporate music or images, personally I think they help set the mood but in no way will it take away from my details.
- I like playing with multiple characters in one story. Let me know if your interested!
- I'm shy so I don't usually initiate OOC chat but I do enjoy it and love exchanging ideas as the story developed more.
- I don't usually ask much plot wise to start, but I don't usually like jumping in totally blind.
- I work full time and lead a pretty busy life, sometimes I'm just too pooped to get online and post. I'll probably be online 4-5 days a week for an hour or so each day.
- I don't usually drop rps. If I do, then I'll give you a reason first. I hope you give me the same courtesy.
- I play top, bottom, dominant, submissive, and whatever kind of female or futa that tickles your fancy. I personally only play OC's but you are free to play what you like.[/color]

Yes Please~
- Light Hearted Romance
- Fluff - Snuggles, butterfly kisses, cute pillow fights? Yes please!
- Curves~ Boobs, butts and juicy thighs! (But honestly all women in all shapes are delicious)
- Fantasy! I crave magic and princesses~
- Prego - I love the idea of starting a family~
- A change in sexual orientation and perhaps the taboo of sexuality other than heterosexual

KINKS
- Raw Passion: Bring out the teeth and claws~
- Toys~
- Monster Girls!
- Ice Cubes
- Masterbation
- Teasing
- Food (I've never done this before but sexy food fights is something that's always appealed to me XD)

Plots
Things i'd like to pull ideas from...
- Monster Monsume (An Anime)
- Miraculous Ladybug (Cartoon)
- Beauty and The Beast (Series)
- The 100 (Series)
- A Christmas Prince (Movie)
- Stardust (Movie)
- Maximum Ride (Movie/Books/Comics)
- Sense8 (Series)
- My Life as a Centaur (anime)
- The Gates (Series)

Out of This World
A young women just got a cute little two bedroom apartment of her own. The only problem is, with her current job, the rent is too high. She puts an ad out saying she is looking for a roommate. It doesn't take long for an offer to come in. The woman is a bit peculiar but seems nice enough. What she doesn't know is that her new roommate is actually an alien. The alien was sent to earth in order to determine if their race can successfully integrate with the humans due to their own planet dying.

A Witches Epic
Within a young witches life they experience several rites of passages. Events in which all witches partake in when reaching certain milestones. The biggest milestone for any witch is finding their familiar. Some search long and hard for years to find a suitable partner. When a witch finds their partner, it's traditional to go on an adventure with them to strengthen their bond. Deep in the forest, a witch finally finds a familiar but convincing them to join her wont be as easy as saying please. This familiar isn't eager to leave her friends in the forest for some stranger. The witch sticks around for a few days though, not one who is easy to give up. When a dangerous monster comes and threatens the forest, the witch and familiar fight together to defeat it. In the end, the familiar agrees to journey with the witch as her partner.

Back
Top Bottom