Fx Male Anyone willing to play a fat male with a small cock against a girl of his dreams?

Syra

Moon
Edit: I'm going to save you a little bit of time and write my current craving here in the beginning of the thread.

At the moment I am looking for a player who would be willing to write a fat male character who has a small dick, it doesn't have to be a micropenis or anything, just smaller than average. I understand that the generic male fantasy is to play a hung guy, but when everyone is playing guys with huge cocks, it starts to get repetitive after some years and hence this craving for a change.

I would like to play a character of your fantasies against him, she could he a hot OC, a celeb or a fandom character depending on your preferences.

That being said, I am of course up for other kind of stories as well, small dick and fatness are by no means required, just a current craving 😊

Old request thread below 👇

----

Hello everyone, hopefully you are having a great day.

Without further delays, let's get right into business, this will probably turn into a wall of text but I'll try to keep it tight with styling 😊

What I wish from my RP partner
I'm here to find new partners with who to explore the depths of my imagination and filthiness of my fantasies. Ideal partner would be someone who is kind and forgiving, especially on my grammar errors as I haven't really roleplayed in foreign language before, but I'm confident that we can come along as long as you aren't too harsh grammar nazi.
Secondly, I have quite busy schedule so please, don't rush me into posting. I'll post as soon as I can!

Thirdly, I like OOC chatting, even during the game about anything, be it about requests for what's going to happen to just a random chitchat. Breaking character and planning/talking with your RP partner often leads to a closer bond and can make playing more comfortable for both of us.

Roleplay rules
- Respect limits that we agree upon before starting our roleplay.
- Don't rush me into posting, I won't rush you. Roleplaying should be done when you feel like it, it shouldn't be something you have to do if you don't feel like it or if you have other activities that take your time. That being said, I try to post everyday but sometimes it might take longer.
- Don't control my character too much, sometimes in the heat of roleplay a little amount of godmoding is necessary to get things moving, but even then, try to keep it to minimum,
- Seems like everyone includes this one but I'll add it too: no oneliners.

-----------------------------------------------

Kinks

I haven't done F-list as there would be so many on "yes" category so I'll just add my faves and noes here, all other that aren't mentioned are "yes" for me.

Favorites
- Anal / anal training / stretching
- Cum / cum play
- Roughness / pain / violence
- Sadism / masochism
- Messy deepthroat
- Incest
- Smutty romance / consensual sex

Curious
- Lactation
- Bestiality
- Playing as Futa against YC male (MC being 100% female but she just has cock&balls instead of vagina, especially would like to write about frotting, mutual masturbations etc in such a setting)
- Toilet kinks

Noes
- Vore
- Diapers
- Breeding
- Pregnancy (risk of it is totally fine)
- Mummification, and other such niche extremes.

-----------------------------------------------

Plots, pairings etc.

At the moment I'm really looking to RP a story where I could play a canon girl from some Fandom or a celebrity from real life. One example below but I am up for other suggestions too, just let me know your favorite fandom girl / celeb and let's see if we match. Some of my favorite fandoms include but are by far not exclusive:

Favorite Fandoms
- Final Fantasy (7 being my favorite)
- Hoyoverse games (Genshin impact, HSR, ZZZ)
- Dead or Alive

What would you do if you met your canon crush?
Quite flexible RP that I once did long time ago with someone and enjoyed the idea of it.
In the RP I would play your favorite canon character who has been teleported into our modern world from hers by some sort of strange event, that can be discussed further but it isn't that important for the sake of the RP. What IS important, is that now she finds herself in strange world to her and YC would be one of the first she meets. Maybe she appears in some sort of convention where people would only think she would be SUPER good cosplayer not realizing it's the real deal?

There are a lot of ways we could do this idea as it is very flexible depending where she initially appears and what kind of character you play that finds her, could be played as dark or as light heartedly as you'd like :)

Closing notes

I know I don't have many plots in my thread at the moment, but as long as you have a certain celeb / canon you really like, I'd like to hear it and maybe we could come up with a solution that pleases both of us ;)

Last edited:
RE: Looking for M or F to play against my canon/celeb characters -= Email =-

Got ton of requests so sorry if I couldn't answer all of you. Anyway I am mostly full on fandom RP.s maybe taking one DOA or FF rp. What I am especially looking at the moment is celeb RPs and maybe fxf or fu x m rp as I only have FxM at the moment :)

Still taking maybe one more

Bump. At the moment I'm mostly interested in playing League of Legends or Final Fantasy canons, but I'm open to other suggestions as well. :)

Bump.

bump.

Bit busy atm, but let's bump one more time =)

Craving to play something involving incest, disney girls, LoL or Final Fantasy characters. :)

RE: Looking for M or F to play against my canon/celeb characters

Poking this up as I've recently lost some partners

After a unfortunate hiatus I'm back and again looking for interested partners for couple of Roleplays

Returning player looking for new writing partners. Currently with a rather unpopular craving, but also interested to hear other ideas as well. Edited to the beginning of main thread

Back
Top Bottom