Be the Master? (Pregnancy and masterxslave) - Looking to RP tonight!

Eowyn

Star
Hello! I've got a very specific theme that I want to roleplay and am really looking for something to pick up and write a lot with tonight. Specifically I want to do something with my character becoming pregnant and going through transformation (specifically an animal transformation). I have quite a few ideas which can be found on here: Beep~

Biggest cravings, though, is that I really want to do a girl who becomes RAPIDLY pregnant (in size, too) and the guy who is her master/owner in this scenario. I have quite a few ideas of how to do this, such as someone performing a scientific experiment on her for his own pleasure. I am NOT looking for transformation right now. Only rapid pregnancy and the slight breast expansion that comes with it.

A few guidelines:

■ I want to post a lot tonight and I mean A LOT. I'll also be around all of tomorrow, too.
■ 1 paragraph to help with speed (or more if you want)
■ 70% PLOT & 30% (or less), SMUT. Plot is the most important to me. I'm not here to just write sex; I want to create a story even if it's short tonight.
■ MxF preferred, willing to try FxF as there isn't romance between the two characters.
■ No god-modding. If you don't know what this is, it means no controlling my character or having them do anything without my permission.
■ I'd love if you'd write her changes for me. Not a big thing I'll budge on, sorry!
■ PMs only!

If interested, please let me know!

RE: Be the Master? (Transformation, preg, master x pet) - Looking for short term

Back to look again! Let me know if you're interested.

RE: Be the Master? (Transformation, preg, master x pet) - Looking for short term

Still looking for partners! Please message me if interested. :)

Still looking for some roleplays! If you're interested please PM me so we can discuss.

Still searching! Open to other pregnancy ideas, too, as long as it involves rapid pregnancy.

Back
Top Bottom