Mx Female Looking for some good roleplay (NSFW links inside)

dwalls21

Planetoid
Hey there, thanks for stopping by to check out this little thread. As the title says I'm looking for a few good role plays to try and fill what down time I have. I still have a few spots open and would like to fill those as the roleplays I have currently stalled out. I live in the central US and can usually respond multiple times per day, I do understand that not everyone can or wants to respond multiple times per day and would rather do once per day or less which I am fine with. I have about 3 years of roleplaying experience and am working to trying and improve my writing everyday.

Some of my ground rules, yes I know no one wants to read this but we all have them in some way, shape or form, so bare with me and hopefully we can make this painless for everyone. 1. Please respect my limits and I'll respect yours. 2. If your bored with the role play or need to be gone for awhile please tell me and I'll try to do the same. 3. I'm open to lots of OOC chat and really like to make new friends, if your not its fine. 4. Please check out my F-list here to see what my kinks include, I am willing to include things from my maybe list but please respect the no's.

Now onto the good stuff, what I'm looking for, so I'm looking for a female to play against for various ideas, I do have several ideas that I will list down below as well as as several pictures that you can pick from or send your own. As for ideas I will list those below, not in an order of importance. Important not, all incest pairings can be made step rather than blood or marriage

Father/daughter: A classic combo that is fun and can be taken in several different directions, can be fully loving or just trying to get relieve from a loveless marriage.
Mother/son: Never done this one before but feel like it could be like the father/daughter dynamic
Brother/sister: A great combo and love the idea of the caring and trust that can be found with this couple
Cousins: Cousins are usually your first friends in live and some people take it further than that

Thanks for baring with me for all that now onto non incest pairings

Best-friends: Another classic pairing, can go several different ways I think
Hitchhiker/trucker: Would love to do this one as it seems fun
Tinder hookup: Cause why not
And of course your ideas and pairings as well

Now for the picture links, yes some of these are NSFW and most are anime style as this is what I like best
3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4

Sorry for all the pictures but have gotten tired of sending messages and getting no response, hopefully the ideas, f-list and pictures will spark someone's interest. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom