Wrao's Requests~! F/F, M/F

Wrao

Dust
Hello~ I'm looking for roleplays! I have various interests, but for the most part, I enjoy roleplays with fantasy plots/themes. I also enjoy roleplays that draw inspiration from anime/JRPGs! I'm always open to new plots!

Paragraph-style only. I don’t do script-style roleplays. ;; I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs per reply, so it’d be good if you could match that. Also, please try to match my length! I'm not demanding that you write a novel, but do your best, please.

Please have a decent grasp over English, which includes spelling/grammar/etc. I’m not asking for perfection, but I need to be able to understand you.

I use anime-styled pictures for my characters, never real ones. I hardly ever do full-length bios. Instead, I give information like names, occupations, personality traits and a brief run down of their pasts. A lot of my characters are not human. I particularly enjoy playing beastwomen.

I mostly enjoy playing the submissive role. But I'm willing to take the dominant role in F/F roleplays.

My kinks are as follows:

Tentacles, master and slave, master and pet, humiliation, petplay, collar and leash, harnesses, nipple piercings, big breasts, pregnancy, breeding, lactation, playing as different species, skimpy clothing, forced nudity, harems, playing as a female character, F/F, F/M, anthro, adventure roleplays, fantasy roleplays, roleplays with RPG themes, gags, blindfolds, whipping/spanking/paddling, milf, spanking/paddling, branding, breastplay, nippleplay, cow girls, oviposition, human slave/alien master, hucow

I will not roleplay the following:

Vore, pedophilia, necrophilia, intense gore, rape, anything with human waste or feet, inflation, incest

For now, that's all! I'm planning to get some roleplay ideas up sometime this week! Until then, feel free to message me. ^O^/

TO ALL CURRENT RP PARTNERS: I'm sick. Expect replies tomorrow or Monday.

Back
Top Bottom