Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simple Love and Impregnation Plots

BurdgeBug

Planetoid
The title says it all, ladies and gentlemen! I’m new to this site, but NOT new to role playing. Instead of getting into too much uneeded detail, I’m going to get down to the nitty gritty.

This thread is tailored specifically to what I am craving at the moment. Any other ideas for plots and characters I have will be posted in another thread. So keep in touch if you are looking for more from me!

So, yes I am interested in sweet, but sexy, impregnation plots with medium to heavy smut. We can discuss further kinks between us in PM if anyone is interested.

I am fairly active and should be able to get out several posts most days. I am, however, a full time college student. So reply times might be sporadic. I’m also fairly literate. I’m good with grammar and prefer to post between 1-4 good sized paragraphs. But I’m fairly lenient with my partners. A few grammar mistakes are alright and, so long as I don’t receive any one-liners, we should get along swimmingly!

Possible Pairings for this idea:

Husband x Wife
Mother x Son
Daughter x Father
Brother x Sister
Cheating Wife x Neighbor/Friend
Cheating Husband x Neighbor/Friend
Therapist x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Prince x Princess
Queen x Prince
Prince x Peasant/Knight
Princess x Peasant/Knight
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf

If you have any pairings that are not listed, feel free to mention it! Anyone interested in this post please PM so we can get started! I hope to hear from our lovelies soon.

New plot and pairing idea added~

This one is set in a post-apocalyptic world and the pairing is human girl x zombie boy. If interested in the story behind it, PM me!

Back
Top Bottom