Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Criminals - Crime - Most Wanted

mappy

Supernova
Interested in rebooted a game with supernatural killers working together. You can be a hunter, a victim, or one of the killers. Please don't be too powerful and godlike that you cannot be harmed, it will be no fun.

====================================

Sex and Blood Cult.

Some killers who met in a maximum security prison met a new prisoner -- a serial cop killer -- Sam (Samantha) and Sam bragged about killing 50 cops and more than 100 people.

There was a riot in prison and part of the maximum security was burnt down and the killers were being transported in a prison bus to another maximum security prison. It was raining heavily and Sam somehow managed to break her chains and she moved towards the prison guard and grabbed his gun. During the struggle, Sam grappled with the gun and shot the driver and the bus flipped.

The rolling of the bus in high speed resulted in everyone slightly injured and Sam managed to kill the guards and started to uncuff everyone. There were several police cars approaching and Sam checked on the guard and the driver -- all dead.

You can be prisoners, cops or other detectives who are involved. Sam was part of a cult which does live sacrifices every month and gets superhuman strength and speeds in short burst. (You can be part of the cult or Sam can introduce you.)

I have a few ideas for characters. how super natural we talking? If could message me i'd gladly run through some of my ideas!

Not that powerful that humans are no threat.

Probably at the level where drinking bodily fluids can heal, and you are stronger, faster?
Perhaps increased stealth, can teleport between visible shadows, all with some consequences...

Just join to have fun

sadly I am really having a hard time posting to this game. I have been trying but just not feeling it. Due to this I am going to drop out.

Yes, still accepting new players.

The game so far is:

Sam is killed. You can be part of a cult that worship some supernatural god (Sex and Blood Cult.) and you can perform a ritual to bring Sam back?

Then we can plan on what we can try after.

Basically, your characters in the cult can still be killed, but is stronger, faster and deadlier than normal humans.

Back
Top Bottom