Discord Desires - Father/Daughter, Powerplay, Age play and more!

Hello Blue Moon! Lara here agin with another Doscord Desires thread. This time the name of the game is Authority Figures! This means Father/Daughter, Teacher/Students, etc. And this does not have to mean a standard, cookie cutter modern story either! This can be Fantasy, Ancient History, or a fandom setting - Star Wars anyone? I crave it all. Now, since I am both working and attainin my Masters degree, I will be exclusively writing via IM - and Discord is the one I use most often, though I can use others, just ask.

Here’s a few quick rules/kinks that I enjoy before we jump to the pairings.
RULES:

* I am in the process of getting a Masters Degree and work as well, so please be patient with replies. If you feel as though I have abandoned you, please do not hesitate to gently nudge me - but please respect that I have a lot of thing warring for my time.

* I will give you at the very least a well written paragraph, I expect to be given the same in return. Thank you!

* No hate of any kind will be tolerated.

* If I say ‘no’ to something, please kindly accept it.

Alright! Now onto Kinks...

NO:

* Violent Rape/Non-Con (However Dub-Con is acceptable as you will see...)
* Gore/Vore/Toilet Play
* Tentacles
* Murder/Torture (I'm not a fan of Bad Ends, though I am perfectly fine with putting characters through trying situations!)

Phew! Hard part is done. Now let's get to the fun part...

YES!!:

* Dominant/Dominant leaning Switch Men
* Rough play – biting, scratching, pinning me down
* Light Bondage/BDSM play
* Seduction
* Age Difference/Power-Play (with an Older Man)

Pairings I am interested in:

* Father/Daughter
* Teacher/Student
* Older Brother/Younger Sister
* King/Peasant
* Noble/Farm girl
* Knight/Squire
* Roman General/Native Girl

Do these pairings appeal to you? Do you have any Fandom pairings you would like to try? Send me a Fandom and a pairing and I will see if we can’t work something out! I adore Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Dragon Age, and many more! The only thing I don’t really do is anime, because I have seen so little. But if that does not deter you, just PM me and ask. Worse I will say is no thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom