Discord Desires - Who is in Control? (Superheroine, BDSM, FxF or FxM)

Hello Blue Moon! I’m Lara - nice to meet you! I’m a young woman in my late 20’s with a deep love of roleplay and written erotica. As such, I thought I might share a few of my desires with prospective writers out there who would enjoy sharing them with me. Since I am both working and attainin my Masters degree, I will be exclusively writing via IM - and Discord is the one I use most often, though I can use others, just ask.

Here’s a few quick rules/kinks that I enjoy before we jump to the story.
RULES:

* I am in the process of getting a Masters Degree and work as well, so please be patient with replies. If you feel as though I have abandoned you, please do not hesitate to gently nudge me - but please respect that I have a lot of thing warring for my time.

* I will give you at the very least a well written paragraph, I expect to be given the same in return. Thank you!

* No hate of any kind will be tolerated.

* If I say ‘no’ to something, please kindly accept it.

Alright! Now onto Kinks...

NO:

* Violent Rape/Non-Con (However Dub-Con is acceptable as you will see...)
* Gore/Vore/Toilet Play
* Tentacles
* Murder/Torture (I'm not a fan of Bad Ends, though I am perfectly fine with putting characters through trying situations!)

Phew! Hard part is done. Now let's get to the fun part...

YES!!:

* Dominant/Dominant leaning Switch Men
* Rough play – biting, scratching, pinning me down
* Light Bondage/BDSM play
* Seduction
* Age Difference/Power-Play (with an Older Man)

Still here? Alright! Here is the premise:
So the idea that I had was based on a roleplay that I had some time ago with a member of the site who has long since gone. This idea is a twist on the classic superheroine genre. The premise is that MC is a renowned superheroine - either someone established in Marvel/DC canon - and is very good at keeping her secret. But there is one man, YC, who has become obsessed with MC and is determined to possess her utterly. He is no hero, but neither is he a villain in the classic sense - more of an anti-hero who is just sick of the horrid conditions of the city and its underbelly. But its not enough to help MC fix it, he has to do it his way. Using his considerable wealth and influences, he has not only figured out MC's true identity, but has planned out how he will have her.
Luring her out of her comfort zone with the promise that he will tell her secret to the world, he brings her to his underground lair where he engages in domination and control, eventually melting her resistance and giving her the pleasure she craves. From there he seeks to control her as a heroine herself, standing behind the scenes - telling her where to go and who to fight. But as criminal strains start to turn more deadly, and he himself is thrown into some shady dealings, how long can their two senses of justice and control last before one of them snaps?

PM me if you’d like me to play a specific canon character! Some that I know I’m good at are:
* Scarlet Witch
* Batgirl
* Starfire
* Jean Grey (Age Of Apocalypse is preferred but I can do other time periods)
* Rogue
* Supergirl
* Cassandra Cain

Look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom