Adventure, Danger and Sex in the Wheel of Time universe (F x M)

ladytania

Geeky old married chick
Hello! I've been having this fascination for an adventure in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time universe. I know, very narrow interest there, but for the right person with a similar interest, I think it could be very fun!

- - - - - -

Elegenie smoothed down her skirts and placed her hands in her lap. She sat in the chair in the darkened shadows of the plain room. Her blue dress was a mess, but she still picked at the dirt on it and smoothed down the disturbed creases. The mysterious man peered through old shutters towards the street beyond, his tall shape outlined by a single line of moonlight. His loose shirt showed lean muscle beneath, and the way he moved showed the grace of a panther about to leap onto prey.

For a moment, her mind wandered back to the dream from the night before. On her knees, her skirts gathered up around her hips, a man behind her thrusting into her, driving her closer to orgasm. His strong hands pulling at her hair, reaching around the knead her breasts, his lips on her neck as she moaned and sobbed with pleasure. As she came, she reached out for the One Power, for
saidar, which sent her pleasure rocketing beyond anything she had ever experienced...

Elegenie gave herself a mental slap, but her face remained a mask. She had awakened from the dream quivering and drenched in sweat. She had not been with a man since leaving her villages six years ago to join the Tower. Was her dream a Foretelling?

She could still tasted the iron in her mouth. Someone has knocked her out; her head was still ringing from that blow. Again she gazed, outwardly her expression impassive, but internally, her mind whirled in five directions at once. Who was this man? What he her rescuer, or her captor? Who was he looking for, the darkfriends that had rendered her unconscious, or was he one himself...?

- - - - - - -

So there you go! I am looking for adventure, danger, sex and all of that in this amazing world. A new Aes Sedai in her first adventure, a Wilder seeking the truth of her power, and so on. A heroic man, a dark hero, or a darkfriend. Adventure and sex awaits!

What I love:
Plot!
Sex!
Men!
Partners that like to chat OOC about where the story is going and what their characters are about.
Literacy! Apostrophes, commas, and good spelling are your friends!

What I like:
Hair pulling
Oral sex
Vaginal Sex

What I would consider for the right man/plot:
Non-con (as part of the adventure)
I have other interests; if you have something specific, let me know and we can chat about it.

What I dislike:
Anal sex
Physical torture

Just No:
Gore
Toilet
Under 18
Etc. The usual things you see here.

I'm not really into the whole dom/sub thing, but if it fits the story, I can go with it. Sometimes my character may take charge, and sometimes your character, we see how the story goes! I have no preferences on appearance; I'll be happy to discuss MC and YC appearance. We both need to enjoy the story, so I'll be happy with work with you on this.

The story could be adventurous romance, darker adventures with a hero (who himself may be a romantic hero or a tougher, darker hero), or even a darker story (heroine falls to darkfriends, etc.).

I would love to chat and trade ideas! PM me. Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom