Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Cat and Mouse

Mysterica

Moon
Caellian had been wandering through the forest all day long and was just starting to put up her tent while a small fire began to crackle. Back in her city, in just three days time there was to be a great feast between the humans, elves, and dwarfs, celebrating the end of a long hard war, and as the humans and dwarfs were so fond of meat, it would be the jobs of the hosts to attain some, and so Caellian, along with three other of the most skilled archers in the elven capitol were sent out to hunt.

The four had went off in the four cardinal directions, though the strange thing was that Caellian was having trouble finding any wild game. It was almost as if all the animals had sensed something strange and were hiding, for they simply were not to be found, and all tracks that she had found seemed to be coming from the direction of the city towards the edge of the forest, and all were several days old.

With a sigh, now that everything had been taken care of, Caellian finally set her bow and quiver on the ground beside her, slipping out of her hunting leathers and crawling into her tent for a quick rest before she got busy the next morning, for no longer was the hunt her main priority, but instead she would be trying to find the source of why the animals would be behaving so strangely.

In the shadows a grin loomed as the night rose bright and strong. There was a reason why the animals weren't around this area.... After all it was in the area of the Drow's underground capital. Out of the shadows and into the moonlight sky came long slender legs that swayed hypnotically. Red eyes were next to come out and finally the rest of the body. "Mmmmm, easy prey." The drow purred as she kept walking. She wore tight black leather that showed her body off quite nicely. Her top showed off her nice chest for all that lived to see it of course.

Her long silver windswept hair blew in the wind as she kept lingering closer to the tent. Slowly she opened the tent curtain as she did it as soundlessly as possible. After all she knew how well elves' hearing was. After making sure the prey was asleep she then straddled the hips of the woman as she waited for a response from her. She also drew out her knife so this elf would know exactly what was going on.

Caellian had no idea of anything out of the ordinary going on as she lay in her tent in a dreamlike state, her defenses down.

Caelynne's eyes suddenly opened when she felt something pressing down on her. It took just a moment before what she was seeing came into focus and she saw that a dark elf was right on top of her with a knife. She quickly looked and reached over to her left, trying to snag an arrow out of her quiver, only to find it just inches from her grasp, and she couldn't extent her reach, for the woman was preventing her from using her hips to get that extra inch or two of reach.

The Drow looked down at her with a smirk, "What is wrong?" She said acting innocently as she looked at her knife and back at her. "Such a beautiful body you have don't you? It would be a shame if you did anything to provoke me right?" She said to the elf in hope to instill fear in her heart. "But, I think you'll be a good girl." Her face then went down to the elf just barely away from her. "Right?" Her dagger then was place against the elf's cheek just encase she was tempted to hit her or anything.

Caellian looked at the Drow, totally flabbergasted. She was so surprised that for a moment she began to forget what was going on, though she was brought back to reality when she felt the steel against her cheek. She was at a total loss for words and just slightly nodded her head up and down in agreement.

After a moment she finally seemed to find her voice "W-Wait... Y-You aren't going to kill me?" She said totally confused, for from the moment she saw the creature, she just knew that she was going to die. That's what drow did to the surface elves. "I mean... I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong but... Why?" She just continued to look at the woman, wondering what the hell was going on.

The drow merely giggled at her response. "Aren't you just a poor scared elf? What fun would there be in killing you?" The drow asked her as she then gave the elf a nice sensual kiss on her lips. "No, you would be more fun alive as my pet. Wouldn't you just love that. Mmmmm, the things I could do to you." She said almost day dreaming. "You would love it....right?" The drow said as she waited for her response.

Caellian's mouth opened wide at what she was hearing. This woman was going to keep her alive, but only so that she could serve her. No. That was definitely not going to happen. "I don't think so." She said. "There is no way that I would be your 'pet'. Besides, you may have the upper hand right now, but if you still do plan on going through with this crazy plan to capture me and make me your 'pet' you'll have to let me up at some point. And at that point I'll grab a weapon and skin you." She said. It was just too bad her hunting knife was over with her leathers which were farther away than her bow and arrows.

She frowned at her, "You know that resisting only makes it where you suffer more. Plus, you think I'd just let you up? Especially since you told me your wondrous plan?" She smirked at her. With that she pulled from her gear a set of manacles. Quickly she clamped them down on her. "I was tracking you all day too." She then pulled out a chain to connect to the manacles. Finally she gets up only to drag the poor woman up.

Caellian began to think very quickly of any way that she could get out of the position she was in when she felt the steel closing around her wrists, knowing all to soon what they must have been as when she tried to pull her arms apart and found them securely held together. It certainly left her in a vulnerable position, but at least they were still in front of her where she could at least do something as opposed to behind her back or something.

"Let me go!" She screamed as she was pulled up to her feet, fighting to escape her grip. She was now really starting to wish that she had at least made an attempt all those years ago when she was offered the chance to learn to control magic, for right now it would really come in handy. But no, she thought that just being a huntress and tracker would do her just well... Obviously she was wrong.

Just then, now that she was no longer in her blanket, she felt the cold night's air going through her silky clothes as if they were non-existent. A chill crept through her body and she began to try and cross her arms so she could embrace herself in a futile attempt for warmth.

Smiling at the girl she rubs the elf's thigh as well as pushing up the silk night gown a bit. "Mmmmm, you cold? Poor dear." She licked her lips sensually before kissing the neck of the woman. "I'm gonna enjoy playing with you." One of her free hands groped the woman's breast. "Really enjoy playing with you." With that she moved away and began to pull the woman into the night.

Whistling a black steed comes rushing towards them. "Be a good dear and not try to fall of the horse. I'd rather not letting your priceless face get hurt." With that she helped the elf up on the horse before getting on herself. Her body pushed close to the back of the elf. Her breasts pressed tightly to the Elf's back. She could also feel the Drow's hips warm and pressed against her butt.

Caellian let out a shriek as she felt the woman kissing her neck and starting to rub her gown, working her way up a bit more than was comfortable just before she started playing with her breasts. "Let go!" She screamed as she started once more trying to break free, bending her arms at the elbow to work on prying her arm away, though before she had time, the arm had already been removed and she felt herself being pushed and for once didn't fight else she lose her balance and fall over.

She watched as a horse came towards them and seemed to give up for just the moment as she was put up onto the horse since she wouldn't be able to run far anyways if the other woman had a horse, and even if she could her hands would still be bound together.

She gasped at the feel when she was placed onto the horse as she was not in her hunting leathers and the horse's hair was up against her bare legs and was already starting to bother her, but she knew that purposely falling off would do nothing but cause her pain since the woman had already gone to such lengths to make sure that she would be hers. She'd just have to plan her great escape at another time.

As they rode down the road the drow purred into the girl's ear. "Mmm, you look so nice in that gown." She held the reigns with one hand as the other hand played with the girl's breast. She played firmly with it to make the nipple become nice and hard for her. Her hips couldn't help but, slightly buck towards this elf. "You will be mine forever...." She murred before kissing her neck.

Her lips were heavenly on the Elf's cold skin. She nibbled and licked at the skin and soon enough made a Hickey on her skin to declare her as the Drow's property.

Caellian jumped slightly as she felt the woman behind her start playing with one of her breasts once more, not knowing what she could do for her hands were gripping onto the horse's main, though not pulling, since she couldn't get a good grip with her legs else the horse's hair would bother her even more.

Finally, in an attempt to keep the woman from playing with her breasts as well as licking on her neck she bent forward and lay her body over the animal, wishing that her arms were free so she could hug onto it's neck for added support and balance. She knew that because of the way she was forced to straddle the creature that her ass would likely now be a target as the only thing that kept it covered was the flimsy night gown that was settled around her hips, though that would surely be better than her breasts being played with. "Yeah right..." She muttered under her breath to the statement.

Back
Top Bottom