Dare you enter my magical realm? ☆*◦°˚╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯˚°◦*☆

Alpheratz

Meteorite
Please do not post in the thread and PM me instead!

Intro

This thread is WIP.

Please, please let me know if you're looking to play the female or male as I have both and male and a female thread!!

Edit: wow, I've gotten quite a few requests today just after bumping, so I might be tentative to take more since I think I might have enough.[/b]

Hi there, I’m Alpheratz and I’m looking to play a variety of smutty scenarios via PM. I’m open to a lot of things, so it will be easier for me to list out what is a no-no below. I prefer smuttier and hardcore scenarios, but can veer more towards vanilla depending on my mood. Please Note: I will have threads for both male and female roles which might vary a fair bit in what I am looking for. There are different plots between the male and female threads too depending on what roles I am looking for.

Keep in mind

• Due to previous experiences, I am hesitant to play a dominant female. It just doesn’t work for me, I will however play a dominant male.
  • However, I am willing to switch and take the lead in some RPs, just do not expect it to be the constant.
  • If you approach me with the intent to cyber or whatever you are immediately dead to me.
  • Characters should be 18+ or at least within the site rules.
  • Most post lengths are okay, but if you’re posting low effort things and there is nothing to respond or react to I will cut it off.
  • I didn’t think I would have to say this, but after some experiences on other forums - GOOD COMMUNICATION: I don’t care how sexy the scenario is, if you approach me with a m/f rp and suddenly throw in a f/f scene without consulting me for example, I am not going to like it because I am being forced into it.
  • I am happy to hear about changes you want to a scene though, and I do like to make sure we both accommodate each other’s interests. Feel free to message me to let me know if you would like to change the initially discussed concept a little.
  • If a roleplay seems like it is dragging on (sometimes this happens a fairly long RP with a lot of similar scenes), I might ask if we can switch it up a bit. If you feel the same, please just let me know.

The more ✪✪✪ I put next to something the more I am craving RPing this.

Settings

• Fantasy worlds: Like DnD✪✪✪, Final Fantasy, Fire emblem, skyrim, Drakengard.
  • Horror settings: Something like Silent hill, haunting grounds✪✪✪, or just typical horror settings like haunted mansions✪✪✪.
  • Post apocalypse: I kinda wore myself out on these settings, but stuff like fallout.
  • Western : Ie. red dead redemption
  • Sci-fi (like nier automata, star-ocean, more generic space travel settings etc.)
  • Modern (this varies)

Pairings

• These are just simple pairings with me playing the female character
  • F!Adventurer x M!bandit ✪✪✪
  • Female x demon ✪✪✪✪
  • Female x werewolf ✪✪
  • Monster girl x monster boy ✪
  • Female x Alien ✪✪✪✪
  • Female x Tentacles ✪✪
  • Female x monsters ✪✪✪✪

Fandom based pairings

((JSBDASJDADJa i fully do not expect these to be done at all but here they are anyways))

Caim x OC (drakengard 1, 2)✪✪✪✪✪
Saber x OC (Fire emblem echoes)✪✪✪✪✪
Saizo x My unit (fe:fates)✪✪✪

Kinks

• I can go between more vanilla stuff and more hardcore stuff, so not all of these will be paired together and I can be selective. This is the short list, you can request my K-list via PM or just ask.

Yes!
  • Non-con/Dub-con ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Large insertions: ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Cumpies ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Rough Sex: ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Size differences: ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Being Dominated: ✪✪✪✪✪
  • Dominating: ✪✪✪✪
  • Excessive Semen ✪✪✪✪
  • Monsters ✪✪✪✪
  • Risk of pregnancy ✪✪✪✪
  • Cum inflation (medium) ✪✪✪✪
  • Corruption: ✪✪✪✪
  • Tentacles/tentacle suits ✪✪✪✪
  • Gangbangs: ✪✪✪✪
  • Toys/sybians: ✪✪✪✪
  • Restraints: ✪✪✪
  • Consensual: ✪✪✪
  • Oviposition: ✪✪✪

No
  • Gore/Guro, Mind control, toilet stuff, cheating, playing dominant females.

Scenarios

[[WIP - More to come]]

plot #1 ✪✪✪✪✪

Male/female RP in a DnD or Fantasy setting eg. like fireemblem or other JRPGs. I was thinking a more long term or semi-long term thing, but would also accept a short term RP. I am looking to play a female character who hires a sell sword so that she can travel from one continent from another, a handsome, rugged man who is fairly older than she is, about 10 to 17 years age gap. Maybe she's on a mission as a cleric for some faction, but along the way I'd like their purely professional relationship to develop to friendship/sexual tension before she jumps on him, or he makes a move on her. I also do not mind doing this but as a non/dubcon plot either, which would probably work with a shorter RP structure.

Not looking for anymore of the ones below

New Frontier ✪✪✪✪✪
[[Taken]]
Main character lands on an alien planet, either by crash landing or to conduct research. It is populated by a variety of aliens/tentacle monsters. Another variant would be an individual picking up some cargo by accident and letting an alien creature onto the ship by accident.

Insert DnD scenario name ✪✪✪✪
[[Taken]]
An adventurer reaches some magical ruins, in order perhaps to retrieve an artefact or clear out the final boss. However inside is a hive of monsters, which will attack and fuck the heroine. Perhaps the final boss of the dungeon is a demon, the master of all the creatures inside.

Bumping, I am looking for darker RPs at the moment. I am working on a few more scenarios at the moment, so I'll be adding them soon.

Bumping, my RP mood has changed a little recently. Still looking for dark RPs, but also maybe lighter ones or just less of the stuff with monsters.

Back
Top Bottom