Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted transformation role play

MySecretName

Meteorite
I am seeking a mature, experienced and literate female writing partner.

I'd like to do a role play involving feminization and transformation. The basic gist is that we live in a dystopian society where cattle have died off except for a few males. In the story my character begins as male and is either married or engaged.

Your character's main focus will be on obtaining my wife for use as a cow. Perhaps she has a genetic variation that makes her resistant to certain diseases thus making her potentially valuable. My character will be feminized as an alternative to killing him (unless you have a better idea), perhaps as a favor for a male friend who suggested your character try a new approach.

Regardless of the character details, the wife will be converted into a cow. This will involve having her surgically altered to be more cow-like and having all her hair removed. If you choose to breed her it will be with male cattle. I'm open to discussing the details of her transformation as long as they meet certain criteria (e.g., no magic, no immediate transformation pills or drugs, etc.)

I've put a lot of effort into world building this universe, much more than what this post offers. There is a lot of potential lore to explore here. I will happily discuss it further over private messaging. I will not discuss or play out this scenario in open forums.

You must be willing to play multiple characters. I would strongly prefer 3rd person past tense.

This is a no limit role play. Make sure you understand what that implies in the context of this role play.

hello
I am new here but not new to roleplay. I could (and have) played a female transformed to a cow. i prefer to do this against my will. Not sure what else you are seeking of me. I do not know how to find 'threads' or anything here. in fact i find this place a bit user unfriendly.
please reach out to me if interested. I always reply, if i do not it is simply because i cannot find your comment to me or HOW to reply back to you.
sincerely
Ashley

Back
Top Bottom