Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Step Father(Daddyslittleskank & Procyonix)

Frank laughed, "No, not really. But I like hearing it, Lily. Who would have thought two months ago, where we are today, huh?" He kissed her softly. "So we keep trying it sounds," he whispered at the results, "darn?" He loved the kisses she gave, so passionate. She was everything her mother had never really been: warm, affectionate, and good in bed.

“Okay let me rephrase it: the fact that there’s a second line at all, means I’m pregnant. I guarantee I take another one in like a week and there will be two solid lines.” She clarified before kissing Frank passionately. “You’re gonna be a daddy!”

Frank looked at her and was stunned for the moment, her kiss woke him of course. It was happening. She was pregnant. A father... Holding onto his teen lover to stay upright, he kissed her back hard and deeply. Finally, after all these years... A father... What he'd always wanted. A part of him reminded him that the mother was still a child herself, and this was wrong.. That part of him got taken out behind the woodshed by the other parts of him and whooped. Once the kiss ended, he staggered slightly... "I love you, Lily... My little baby momma." His eyes sparkled with untempered joy.

“So start thinking of baby names and get ready to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to change diapers.” Lily said as she hugged Frank. “I am so not looking forward to the back pain and sore breasts. And I bet you’re not looking forward to living with two hormonal pregnant women, especially since I’m the only one having your baby.”

Last edited:
Frank chuckled, "Well baby names are for both of us... And as your step father, I would be doing all of that anyways. I mean it will just be more meaningful to me to know the child that is waking my ass up is mine, and not some guy at school. That is the one advantage of our relationship, I don't have to have THE conversation with your boyfriends about how my pickup has a shovel and a lantern in it. And if he got you home late, he would find out why."

“I know but it’s be easier if we both had a list of names we liked and then we could decide from there.” Lily explained. “And I’m probably gonna need a lot of help with it coz I don’t want to be waking at midnight if I have a test the next day at school.” She wrapped her arms around Frank, and rested her head on his shoulder. “I don’t want to use having a baby as an excuse not to get an education.”

Frank smiled at her as she lay her head on his shoulder. "I wouldn't dream of letting you. You're too smart a girl to waste your brain just because you're my little slut," he teased her softly. "I want you to get as educated as you want, I'll do my part. After all, the baby is my fault right?" He gave her a soft smile as he stroked her hair gently.

“Do you think it’s a boy or girl?” Lily asked also smiling. She put her hand on her currently flat stomach, knowing it wouldn’t stay that way for long. “I’m not sure which one it is, maybe I’ll get a feeling of what it is later.” The idea that she had Frank’s son or daughter growing inside of her was exciting to say the least.

He considered her question. There was really no way to know at this point. But a boy would be easier for him. He knew how boys should be raised. A girl he would need help with from her. She was the only girl that he'd ever tried to raise, and it had only been a couple of years, and here she was a teen mother to be. That made him smile for some reason, the irony of the fact that he was supposed to help her avoid such things rather than cause them. But there was no way he was going to give up the woman he wanted now, just because she was his step=daughter. "I don't know, and while I know how to raise a boy, girls are trickier. I would need more help there," he teased her.

“If it is a girl, the problem raising her won’t be until she is a teenager.” Lily joked. “Up until then she’ll just be a daddy’s girl. Either way we have to wait until I’m 20 weeks along to know what it is since I’m not gonna do the genetic testing like my mom.” The whole reason Anne had done the testing was to be sure the child wouldn’t have any issues related to her age and with Lily only being fifteen, that wasn’t an issue.

Teasingly, he whispered into her ear, "Hopefully, by the time she is a teenager, she wont have a step father to make her a mommy too... Since that would mean you got tired of me..." He kissed her forehead. "I don't care," he told her, "you know. That its our child is enough for me. I don't think I've ever been happier."

“Or my mom killed you after finding out you knocked me up.” Lily stated knowing it was a possibility. Just the thought of that happening was terrifying to Lily and she hugged Frank tighter. “Just promise me that you’ll never leave me alone.”

Franks nodded. She was right of course. Anne might be a problem if she found out he was the father. Of course she was cheating too, but at least her lover was old enough. "I would never," he said almost reverently, "ever, leave you alone, Lily. I chose you to be the mother of my child, you're the only woman I want carrying my children. And I don't plan to be a deadbeat dad..." His arms around her squeezed a little tighter.

“Good coz I’d kick your ass if you even thought about leaving.” Lily responded with a chuckle. “It’ll definitely be crazy with two babies in the house.”

Frank laughed softly, that was true, both women were pregnant and due at about the same time. It would be crazy indeed. It was fine. So long as he had Lily, he could get through it all. "It will. But I'll be here for you. Don't you worry, sweetheart," he told her with a kiss.

“I don’t think my sister will even be a month old when our baby is born and that’s assuming I go the full 40 weeks,” Lily said after kissing Frank, “which I probably won’t. Teenagers and short women tend to give birth early, and I’m both of those things. Honestly I’m just aiming for 36 weeks because then it’s considered full term, or at least 25 weeks so it has a 50% chance of survival. I really need to stop reading online statistics.” She put her hand on stomach, she knew what could go wrong and that scared her.

Frank smiled and put his arms around her. "It will be alright, I will make sure you get the best medical care. I may not be a multi-millionaire, but you know I am well off. Our child, and it's mother, will never want for anything." He kissed her forehead affectionately. Sure there were things money couldn't fix. And he had more money than he let on. But it was hidden, for just such a situation where he would find himself needing to consider divorce. Anne couldn't ask for a cut of money she didn't know existed after all.

“I don’t know alimony and child support can be rather expensive.” Lily stated. “Unless you and my mom signed a pre-up which would let you off the hook for the alimony. Then again if there’s a cheating clause than you’d still have to pay alimony.” Lily knowing some basic about the law would be helpful, especially for the devorce.

He nodded, "I know. We'll figure it out. I want our future to be strong together. I have money your mother has no idea about. Tucked away in case. Cash, not assets or accounts. In my line of work, you know to plan ahead, baby." He kissed her forehead softly. "I will be here for you, every step of the way."

“We could put it in a safety deposit box under my name.” Lily suggested. “That way it’s safe, and my mom won’t find it. Even if she does, it’s in my name and therefore she can’t claim it in a divorce.”

Nodding, Frank agreed. "Good idea. Another bright idea from the future of the family. You really are a brilliant young woman," he told her softly. Kissing her forehead. "So is she coming home tonight? Or are we alone for the evening? And should we order a pizza again?"

“She should be gone for a couple of days, so we have the time to get everything in order before she gets back.” Lily said. “I’m going to need a couple of things like prenatal vitamins and fish oil pills. Also sign up for birthing classes and maybe pregnant yoga. I also need an OB/GYN and maternity clothes but I can wait for the maternity clothes for now.”

Frank laughed softly. Holding his hands up in surrender, he looked at his little stepdaughter and lover. What a crazy time things had been. Soon of course, she would need to start worrying about telling her mom about her pregnancy. And likely that would trigger a fight for Frank as he would be blamed for not watching her more closely. Which was fine.. It was far better than her accusing him of being the father.

"Make a list for me, and I'll care of what I need to for you. The rest, I'll get you a credit card so you can take care of it yourself. just don't go crazy with it.." he teased her.. "we'll need the cash for the baby."

“No credit cards, only debit.” Lily said. “Credit cards cause debt and I’d like to avoid that with there going to be two babies to pay for.”

She went into her room and came back with a notepad and pen to write down what she would need.

Back
Top Bottom