Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forum style layout/background...thing?

ImaginationGoneWild

Loremaster Extraordinaire!
Hi me again!

I don't know what that feature is called x-x

But is the black and blue background/layout of the site all there is? My eyes seem to struggle with the blue colors. :/

Are there any darker background? Or just something to replace the blue color with it?

At this time there aren’t very many options for themes. However, if you go to the User CP, on the menu bar on the left, click Edit Options. There’s a window tile where you can change the theme from Dark World to Light. It will be bright white instead. Sadly, this is the only other choice at this time.

Hey Imagination, I think you're referring to the Board Style or Forum Theme.

I believe if you go into User CP and then Edit Options Under Edit Profile There is an option to change the Board style from Dark World to Default.

Edit: NvM DA beat me to it <3

If the blues are causing a problem, then you can try going with the white background as DA has suggested, then use a Chrome 'lights out' or 'turn out the lights' plugin, which will grey out all of the white. If you don't use Chrome, then just look up any sort of Night Mode plug/addon for whatever browser you use.

I usually just tone down the brightness of my laptop screen, that usually helps. But bright backgrounds just don't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom