Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut and plot desired (mxf. futas and furries welcome. Seeking goblin girls))

Halfcat

Super-Earth
Hello Halfcat here. this is my request thread.

Lets get into the details right away shall we? i will say at the start this is mostly a MxF pair request. but i am also looking for fxfuta as well as futaxM.
Rules

0. I suffer from a variety of mental disorders and sometimes i just cant get the words out. if you are willing to sometimes wait for a post i am ever thankful.

1. I like to rp by pm, email, or discord
2. I prefer to have semi detailed responses. I know sometimes all i can muster is a single paragraph. but I always try for at least that. so I ask the same from you as well. there are times where i throw four paragraphs at you just depends on how well i feel that day. so do your best but shoot for one paragraph please.
3.as you can tell don't worry about grammar so much. as long as i can understand what you are going. and if i don't i will ask for clarification first.
4. I prefer to rp in third person.
5.just so i know you took the time to read this put brainstorm somewhere in your subject. not mandatory but lets me know you read this and it gets you higher on my list.
6.I love to talk out of character and plot more for the rp. so if you aren't okay with this let me know. but just know i prefer to do this along side the rp.
7.I tend to think i'm pretty easy to get along with. so if you have any questions kinks or idea throw them at me. if i don't like them i will politely let you know. but i love to hear idea so don't be scared.
8.Have fun. the point of the rp to me is to relax unwind and have fun. so if you aren't having fun let me know and we can try and fix it.

Kinks
So here is a list of kinks i am very okay with and some i really enjoy. those that i really enjoy will have a * next to it. if it is not on this list ask me about it. i probably forgot it. but i am very chill with most ideas.

Furries *
Monster girls *
exotic dicks*
creampie*
excessive cum*
large dicks*
incest
non - con
dub con
corruption
harems *
high smut ratios like 70/30 to plot if not more
public settings*
the ability for a character to orgasm many times *
Size difference*
Age play*
Clothing * ( fun to see then in sexy clothes. Fun to see the clothes removed. Fun to see then in the clothes during the smut)

i will add to this list as i think of things. but again if its not on here ask me.

turn offs
things i will not do in rps

scat
watersports
vore
vomit
snuff

yeah don't like these at all.
SEND ME YOUR NAUGHTY IDEAS!!

Roles
I tend to play the more dominant role in role plays lately. I can still sub for the right person and switching in the rp is still fun as needed.

Plots
So when it comes to plots i love to sometimes just fill the idea you are thinking over what i have thought of. and i'm okay with most pairings as well so lay the ideas on me. i mostly like plots with an overall happy tone to them. but of course for the non con, dub con, corruption rps i will make the appropriate exceptions.

i will add i tend to like modern settings but i am willing to try any idea you got.

Pairings

so here are a few pairing that i also tend to like to play as well as i am interested in.

best friend x best friend
brother x sister
father x daughter
nerd boy x confident girl
older male x young female
younger male x older female
boss x employee

Characters

I don't only play furry characters. i can play humans as well. just they tend to me human versions of my furry characters.

Nathan: He is the one in my avatar picture as well as the main character i like to play. he is often a nerdy type character but i tend to write him to fill what is needed for the plot. the main points is he is a feline furry. a puma to be exact. and he is a very kind and caring soul. but again he tends to fill the desired role easily.

Asren: He is a character i tend play when older is desired. while he does have a specific age he fills the older role well. his is a wolf furry and often stands towering in size. he has a thick brown coat of fur as well. normal kind of gentle men but he can fill the roll as desired as well.

if you are okay with me playing a female or futa i have a character for that as well.

Nicole: she is my female personality i like to play given the chance as well. her looks tend to change based on my current cravings but often she is a cat girl of sorts. her personality is best described as bold pervert and borderline slut.

Cravings

Now that you have read this far its time for my cravings i have at the moment.

Size difference. Fantasy races modern setting.**

Something that could be simple and fun. I am really craving some sort of pairing with a female short stack race. I could be human or furry. The plot could be worked out as well. Currently really craving this.
SEND ME MONSTER GIRL IDEAS.

a link to my craving thread in uncategorized other if that is your thing
Craving Futa to my male or female to my futa. Furries welcome

Extra notes

Please not that the cravings are not the only things i am looking for. i am looking for any rp of any idea. if you have an idea and think we could get along let me know and we can come up with an idea.

and that is it. if you saw anything interesting hit me up in pm and lets get planning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom