Crazy Fandom Crack Crossovers!

Yummyfuta

Star
So I'm in the mood to go, well, crazy. Let's do something different, let's throw things together that just don't go together one bit!
Also, just to note, I only roleplay via threads. Not in PMs or Messengers.

The ideas below are just some general outlines, characters are switchable between various fandoms, I'm just putting the below as examples of the kind of crazy stuff we can do and some general scenarios to try throwing people into.

So what if Sakura Haruno from the Naruto series was abducted by aliens? She's used for experiments and breeding, but eventually she escapes, only to be taken in by a Sith lord who trains her in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force. Eventually however Sakura rises up against her master and kills him/her, before embarking on a quest to conquer the galaxy and declare herself Empress.

Or what if Ginny Weasley came across a Xenomorph egg, but instead of a Face Hugger emerging, it was a Pussy Hugger? This implants Queen Seed into her, eventually transforming Ginny into human with Xenomorph features. She goes around getting herself impregnated in order to lay further pussy hugger eggs in order to expand her brood.

Maybe Pan from Dragonball is thrown back to prehistoric times and whilst retaining her strength she loses her powers of flight and energy. Here she must battle against barbaric tribes and vicious dinosaurs, perhaps uniting the various tribes together under her leadership!

Maybe Asuka from Evangelion ends up being whisked into a mysterious fantasy world filled with mythical beings and monsters. Here she must learn to master swords and magic in order to become the saviour who can deliver the world from destruction at the hands of evil!

I'm open to all kinds of other insane crossovers too! The various fandoms I'm happy to use are,

Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Dragonball
Evangelion
Resident Evil
Marvel comics
DC Comics
Sailor Moon
Alien
Persona 4
Persona 5
Star Wars (Setting/Races only, no canon characters)
Warcraft

Back
Top Bottom