Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The wrong ingredient (Yummy x Cryptogram)

Yummyfuta

Star
Ginny Weasley had spent the entire day in a panic, but then nobody could blame her that. The previous day she had finally finished brewing a potion she had been working on for weeks. It was supposed to be a potion to make her more attractive, slim her down, make her skin smoother and softer, make her just a little taller, maybe push her up a cup size and give her a little more perkiness. Well things hadn't exactly gone to plan. At first it had seemed to be working flawlessly, Ginny had felt her skin becoming softer to the touch, felt her hair becoming smoother and silkier, she'd even felt her bra and blouse getting a bit tighter. But then she had felt something else getting tighter, much tighter. In a panic Ginny had raised up her skirt in order to see the rapidly growing bulge in her panties, and on pulling them aside she had squealed in horror at the sight of a very thick cock pushing out from her crotch just above her pussy.

She'd had to deal with that the entire day of classes, having used a spell to adjust her panties, carefully tucking the cock inside so it didn't become visible beneath her skirt, though it meant her new cock had been getting rubbed the entire day. Even worse was that the other minor changes to her body had been earning her new looks and compliments, people noticing that something was different without being able to put their finger on it, but Ginny had been doing her best to ignore them until classes were over and she could seek out the help she needed, though even that wasn't a simple matter. Hermione was rarely alone in the corridors after all, but after dinner the 7th year girl was finally alone, finally not being accompanied by Harry and Ron.

"Hermione!" Ginny dashed down the corridor after her, gasping as the extra movement caused quite a bit of rubbing against her cock, causing the limp beast to stir slightly. "Hermione wait, please! I need...I need your help!" Ginny glanced around, making sure they were absolutely alone, before grabbing Hermione's wrist and tugging her through a nearby door into an empty classroom, quickly shutting the door behind them, using her wand to lock it. "Sorry...sorry Hermione I just....this is...you can't tell anyone about this ok? But I don't know who else I can turn to for help...."
Ginny took a few deep breaths, slowly turning to face Hermione, before reaching down and grasping her skirt, slowly lifting it up to reveal her bulging panties. "I...kind of had an accident with a potion...." Ginny's face was as red as her hair, and being looked at like this wasn't helping, causing her cock to stir and move within the panties, Ginny whimpering and shivering as her panties started to get even tighter as her cock shifted and very slowly started to grow.

Hermione was not sure where she was going. That is to say, she was undecided. With a rare evening of free time to herself, she was walking slowly and pondering whether to visit the library, perhaps get ahead with homework, or even have an early night while she had the opportunity.

And so she was puzzled but not bothered when Ginny came running up to her and herded her into an empty classroom, in need of some help. Since she had no plan yet anyway, it wasn't a problem to help her friend out right now. Though she noted Ginny looked different. Not just her panicked expression, but it looked like she'd had her hair done, and lost weight. Or perhaps not, her chest looked bigger rather than smaller.

As Ginny explained her need for help, and also secrecy, Hermione was already reassuring her. "Of course, Ginny. Though I don't know what..."

Her voice trailed off as Ginny revealed her problem. At first she was confused, taking a moment to register what she was seeing. But once she realised what it was, she quickly averted her gaze, colour rising in her cheeks.

"Oh, oh my." she said. "I must say I haven't read anything about this... particular side effect. However, physical changes aren't unheard of as side effects to potions. Usually the effects are only temporary."

Her curiosity was getting the better of her now though, and she wanted to know more about it. "Is it... is it fully functioning?" she said, turning her gaze back to Ginny's bulge. "I can do some research, but I suppose first I need to take a close look and see what we are dealing with."

Hermione stepped up to Ginny and knelt down, eye-level with the bulge, and gestured for her to drop her panties.

A side effect? Well that was definitely one way of putting this! And certainly quite the understatement too! "Uh...fully...fully functioning? I uh...I'm not really sure..." Ginny blushed in embarrassment as Hermione stared at the bulge between her legs, her panties starting to bulge and stretch as the bulge continued to grow. "I...I don't really...I've been trying my best to ignore it rather than investigate it or anything like that" Ginny shivered and grunted as her cock continued to shift, her panties growing tighter and tighter, the fabric starting to be stretched to its limits despite Ginny's magic alterations to the garment for it to accommodate her limp cock.

"It...it feels...weird..." Ginny reached down, then quickly tugged her panties down, gasping in relief as her cock sprang free, now half hard and bouncing out, though the sudden release caused it to flick out, pre-cum being flicked right across Hermione's face. "Ah! S-sorry Hermione! I uh...I guess it at least partly works right? Though um....ah...it feels really weird" The cock was continuing to slowly grow right infront of Hermione's eyes, every passing second making it longer and thicker. "So um...do you...do you have any ideas what we can do about it? As kinda nice as it feels I don't think I can walk around the school like this all the time"

Hermione gasped as the pre-cum flicked across her face and Ginny's cock was revealed. Her eyes widened and her expression froze for a moment, before she wiped her face with her robe sleeve.

"It must have been a potent potion, you're so... well endowed." she said, catching herself staring as the cock grew and stiffened, dripping pre-cum still.

Hermione found the cock before her strangely enchanting. She had a feeling not unlike the one she got from being near the love potion in Professor Slughorn's class in their first lesson. Intoxicated. This could be delicious. she thought to herself. No, I mean dangerous!

"Pardon me for this, Ginny, but tactile feedback is important to consider." she said, before reaching up and placing her hand on the cock. It was warm and almost throbbing. Her slender fingers glided across its length as if testing if it was real.

"I'm not sure if I can come up with a solution for you on the spot, this is just too unusual." Hermione conceded. "But in the meantime, it seems like you might benefit from... relieving yourself. Just for the sake of comfort. It looks like it's about to burst."

As some pre-cum dripped onto her hand, she had a thought. Or rather a lack of thought. She acted on impulse immediately. Her mouth salivated, as she had the idea to give it a taste test.

Hermione gingerly licked the tip of Ginny's cock, and tried to identify what she tasted in the pre-cum. Whatever it was, it was good. "I-i just need to figure out what it is." She said aloud, mostly telling herself that, as she closed her lips around the tip of the cock and licked up more pre-cum.

She didn't even notice herself starting to suck, wanting to get more out, or her own sighs of pleasure as she did so.

"Uhh...th-thanks. I think" Ginny wasn't quite sure what to make of being called well endowed. Yes that had kind of been the aim but with her breasts not this! "Uh...tactile feedback? Right, if you say so" Ginny bit her lip, then gasped sharply as Hermione suddenly placed a hand on Ginny's cock, which throbbed and twitched in response, more pre-cum rapidly forming at the tip and dripping to the stone floor. As Hermione's fingers ran along the shaft Ginny couldn't suppress a soft moan, her cock once more throbbing beneath Hermione's touch, the shaft even seeming to grow a little thicker in response to the stimulation, whilst at the base Ginny's pussy was already glistening with moisture.

"I uh...relieve myself? That uh...I guess maybe you're right. I can't exactly have it like this during class or anything" She swallowed nervously, then stared wide eyed as Hermione lowered her head towards Ginny's cock. "H-Hermione what're you doi-" Ginny cut off as Hermione licked at the tip of her cock, moaning loudly in pleasure, knees shaking and hands going to the wall behind her in order to keep herself upright "O-ooooh! That...oh god...!" Ginny's cock just created even more pre-cum in response, pouring into Hermione's mouth as her lips closed around the tip. Ginny's hips twitched slightly, trying to thrust a little more of the head of her cock into Hermione's mouth.
Without even realising it one of Ginny's hands had come up, grasping one of her slightly enlarged breasts through her robes and beginning to massage it.

As Hermione sucked at what was a dribble of pre-cum, she was surprised when the flow increased. But not deterred. As she swallowed the delicious juice, she felt her previously-denied lust explode. Even moreso when Ginny began slightly pushing her cock inward more. She wanted this now, needed it.

Hermione reached a hand up and began stroking Ginny's shaft, massaging the tip with her lips. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Ginny fondling her own breast, encouraging her to continue even further. She'd help Ginny cum and that would relieve her discomfort for a while at least. Although as she continued, she couldn't help thinking that she wouldn't at all mind if this change was permanent and this giving of relief became a regular thing.

With her free hand, Hermione grabbed Ginny's hip and pulled her closer, taking more of her addictive cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to caress it, and then started moving her head back and forth on it, rubbing it against her soft tongue and keeping it in her mouth's warm embrace. Her curly, bushy hair bounced as her head bobbed, and she let out melodic sighs of contentment as she continued pleasuring Ginny's lovely dick. Idly, the hand she had on Ginny's hip dropped down between her own legs, and she started pleasuring herself too, enjoying this fae too much.

Ginny was rather surprised when Hermione didn't pull away and infact just kept on sucking away on her cock, oh god it felt so incredible! Ginny's hips thrust forward a little, pushing her cock a little more into Hermione's mouth to try and increase the pleasure, even as Hermione was stroking at the shaft. "Nnngh...ooooh! H-Hermione! It...it feels so good...so amazing! Oh god I've never felt anything like it!" Ginny's cock was only growing harder and harder in Hermione's hand, the shaft growing slightly thicker too as the pleasure built it.

When Hermione pulled Ginny's hips even further forwards the girl offered no resistance at all, grunting and beginning to pan over and over. "Oooh....j-just...just a little more!" Ginny squeezed at her own breast through her clothes, the other hand pumping the bottom of her shaft furiously now as she felt something building and building at the base of her cock. "Oh god...H-Hermione....Hermione I think...I think I'm....oh fuck here it comes!" Ginny cried out as her cock pulsed, before the tip erupted with a practical fountain of cum straight into Hermione's mouth.

As Ginny's cock grew even more, Hermione had a hard time keeping it in her mouth, now using both her hands to rub it and keep it in place. Hearing her friend moaning in pleasure was turning her on even more, she loved that she was causing Ginny this ecstasy.

Hermione had only a few seconds notice when Ginny cried out before cumming, and by the time she registered what was happening, the first spurts of hot cum were painting the inside of her mouth. Instinctively, she swallowed and gulped down Ginny's cum, her eyelids fluttering as she was overwhelmed by the volume of liquid pumping into her mouth and sliding down her throat with each swallow.

Once it was over (and after she had licked every last exquisite ounce of cum from Ginny's cock head), Hermione released Ginny's member and took some deep breaths.

"That was... good. Too good." She panted. She felt dizzy, and still extremely lusty, even moreso than before. "I-if that hasn't relieved you we should try putting it in my pussy." She blurted out. "I, uh, since it's a cock maybe it needs to go into a pussy before it's really sated."

She touched between her legs and found her panties were soaked, so she took them off. Her chest felt tight too, so she unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt. It must have been disorientation but she thought her boobs looked bigger suddenly.

Little did Hermione realize that the potions' effects had travelled through the cum, and she was soon going to be in the same predicament as Ginny.

Ginny pumped spurt after spurt of cum into Hermione's mouth, her cock twitching and throbbing with every spurt, the amount far more than any typical boy could ever hope to produce in even a dozen orgasms. When she was finally done she slumped back against the wall panting heavily, though her cock wasn't just as hard as ever, if anything the single orgasm had only worked Ginny up more! Her cock was even harder now than before she had cum!

"Uh...well...no...it...I don't think it was enough Hermione..." Ginny panted, then gasped as Hermione mentioned putting it in her pussy, Ginny's cock twitching madly at the thought. "R-really?!" Ginny cleared her throat, trying not to sound quite so enthusiastic about it. "Ah...um...y-yeah...maybe we should give that a try. If we don't do something I don't think it's ever gonna go down..." Ginny looked down as Hermione unbuttoned the top of her shirt, letting Ginny stare right down at Hermione's cleavage. Wait, were they bigger? Ginny had seen Hermione's breasts before in the baths...but this seemed seriously different. Actually, Ginny's own blouse and bra were feeling rather tight....and Ginny found herself unbuttoning her own blouse as well, taking a few deep breaths. "M-maybe uh....maybe we should strip completely...so we don't get our clothes dirty or anything?"

"That sounds like a fantastic idea." Hermione replied with a grin.

Hermione undid her tie and threw it aside, then undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt before disposing of it as well. She was wearing a cute white bra with a little miniature bow in the center, that was currently stretched tight against her enlarged breasts. As she undid the B cup bra and released her boobs, they had clearly grown, and after they were free they expanded even more, filling out to an easy D cup size. Her pink nipples were hard and Hermione bit her lip as she squeezed her own tits with her hands, enjoying the new fullness.

Her panties already off, all she had to do then was wriggle out of her skirt and she was completely naked save for her black thigh highs, her smooth, pale (although not as pale as Ginny) skin exposed and her enticing body on show.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this Ginny." She said, "But... I'm looking forward to it." She had taken toys inside her before, naturally curious. Though this would be her first real cock, she didn't think much of outdated concepts like virginity. And besides, this wasn't even exactly a 'real' natural one anyway.

With that, Hermione waved her wand to clear off the books and clutter on the teachers desk at the front of the classroom, and sat herself on it facing Ginny. She casually played with her ample tits some more, legs spread and ready, while she waited for the main event.

Ginny was just a little surprised at Hermione being so accepting of the idea of them stripping down, though only a little. At this point lust seemed to be clouding both of their minds and Ginny wasn't really about to argue. She watched as Hermione stripped, licking her lips as more and more of the girl was revealed to her, oh this was so different to when they got undressed to have a bath or something. Though when Hermione removed her bra Ginny couldn't help but gasp, watching in amazement as Hermione's breasts swelled out and grew before their eyes, her cock rapidly twitching several times, pre-cum flicking from it and flying out, splattering across Hermione's stomach and breasts.

"M-me neither..." Ginny was removing her own clothes as she stepped slowly towards Hermione sitting on the desk. One by one the articles of clothing were carelessly thrown aside, landing somewhere off in the classroom, Ginny didn't give a damn where. Finally she was naked herself, her own breasts larger than they had been before, though not as large as Hermione's....not yet at least anyway.#

"Nngh...." Ginny shifted herself, taking hold of the shaft of her cock and prodding it against Hermione's waiting pussy, sliding the tip back and forth along her. "O-oooh...!" Ginny was torn between making this experience last as long as possible and just thrusting in to get to the main event. It didn't take long for the latter to win out in her mind however, and slowly Ginny began to push her hips forward, making no effort whatsoever to suppress her moans of pleasure as her cock slowly but surely began to slide inside of Hermione's body, thicker than any toy the girl had played with before.

Hermione panted and struggled to hold back her pleasure when Ginny teased her pussy with the tip of her cock, but once she pushed that thick cock inside her, Hermione couldn't help but let out a deep moan. It felt incredible, the size, the warmth, and the texture were all different to anything Hermione had felt before, and the copious pre-cum it was producing provided some natural lubricant, allowing it to slide in quite easily despite its size. Hermione continued to moan freely as she felt the length of Ginny's cock filling her up deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhh Ginny, it feels amazing, keep going~" Hermione sighed, her hands wandering to her own boobs and starting to squeeze and massage them as Ginny had done previously. They felt more sensitive than she was used to, she wasn't normally much into playing with her boobs. But now it just felt right. She squeezed one boob while she gently rubbed her nipple on the other, spreading her legs wider to take more of Ginny's cock. She felt it stretching her, but it was a good feeling, very satisfying, she could feel every inch rubbing against her walls.

"I hope you know how to use that thing, because I need it bad." Hermione breathed, "Uhnnn I need you to fuck me Ginny, ohh please." The pleasure right now was great, but she needed more. Her mind was full of thoughts of being taken hard and absolutely filled with cum. Somewhere in her mind also lurked the thought of having a cock of her own - the thought was almost alien, something external that was burrowing its way in.

Back
Top Bottom