When Violence is Fun

BlueSix

Planetoid
Hey there!

I'm fairly new to the erotic roleplaying scene, but am not entirely without experience. I've been roleplaying for...oh, nearly a decade now, and only for the last couple years have I dabbled in sexual themes. A cursory review of my F-list (linked in the signature) will reveal my tastes to be both highly specific and widely varied. I love it when my girls get pseudo-raped, thrown about, even cut apart, but I also enjoy tender lovemaking and heartwarming romance. I know, I'm weird.

There are a few things you must know before we begin: Violence =/= cruelty. Just because my girls may like it when you rip them apart doesn't mean they're okay with you breaking their hearts. Worshipping her with a kiss and a knife is not the same thing as killing everyone she loves. Much as they like their violence, they're still people with cares and feelings, and deliberate cruelty in that area is a royal turn-off.

On that note, please remember to let your character be pleased with sex. Anyone can write "he stuck his dick in her pussy," but it's a rare man that describes how wonderful her pussy feels. Anyone can write "she sucked him off," but few have let their characters moan and cry out when she wraps her lips around his dick. Emotionless bricks are no fun. When my character pleasures yours, or your character pleasures mine and enjoys doing so, your character should express that pleasure.

Onto plots!

* The Goddess's Demise

She is practically sex incarnate. A touch on her bare skin makes one feel warm and happy. A kiss on her lips makes grown men swoon. And a single thrust into her mirculous womanhood may cause even an impotent man to cum violently. Adventurers come far and wide just to kiss her hand, and the lucky ones on whom she bestows a kiss invariably become great men of their time.

But unbeknownst to any, she finds life as an immortal to be impossibly boring. It has been centuries since she last bedded a man, and almost a millennium since she'd really enjoyed herself between the sheets. And no one, not in her entire life, had ever truly fucked her silly. She travelled the world over seeking a man worthy of her body, but few had the balls to even approach her, and no one, not even the most depraved degenerates, had the will or stamina to properly please her.

She is incapable of feeling pain - or, to be more precise, incapable of suffering from pain, and can derive pleasure from both sexual and nonsexual pain alike. Her powers of regeneration are second to none; she can rebuild herself to full, unblemished form from almost nothing, and she heal as much, often, and rapidly as she likes. For those of darker tastes, her flesh is delicious and addicting.

This goddess has had enough of being treated like a delicate porcelain doll.

Then, a single man rocked her world. It was as if the heavens had heard the desires of her heart and created him just for her. A young warlord, newly gifted with agelessness, swept through the world conquering every race and nation with devastating military prowess. He was ravishingly handsome, but also cruel, infamous for capturing beautiful women and selling them off to abusive masters. The loveliest ladies were sometimes sacrificed to the gods in bloody rituals (which, curiously, made the goddess's toes curl with curiosity). This was the man she was looking for all her life. She wanted him to make her his plaything.

One day, his armies smashed through her temple's defenses and showed up at her doorstep. The ageless warlord demanded her unconditional surrender, not knowing just how much she wanted what he was fixing to give her.

Expected Kinks: pseudo-rape, handcuffs, debreasting/cannibalism/hard vore, BDSM, cock/pussy worship

* The Elf Breeds an Orc Army

Once upon a time, elves and orcs battled for supremacy. The elves were lean, keen, and deadly; the orcs were strong, dull, and numerous. One day, their new master, a young wizard steeped in ancient knowledge of life-magic, decided to create a new species. He wanted soldiers that were strong like orcs and keen like elves. To create them, he would need to breed a female elf with his male orcs.

Who could handle it better than the High Elf herself, the Ancient Queen?

And what would happen to her if she tried to escape?

Expected Kinks: gangbangs, rough sex, 2+/3+ penetration, dubious consent, monster rape, tentacles

* The Hero's Sexcapades

What's a horny hero to do when girls are falling over themselves to join his party and get in his pants? Why, bed them all, of course! The pretty princess in the tower, the "chaste" cleric, the elf demigoddess, and others all willingly run into his harem. But not all of them are content to share him - oh no, certainly not the Witch Queen. She tries to seduce the hero with all her feminine wiles, and failing that, capture him so she can play with him in her own twisted way. Were the hero to join her, he could easily rule the world, but can he sacrifice millions of innocents just for one woman?

Maybe...

Expected Kinks: striptease, clothed sex, fellatio/oral sex, vanilla sex, romance, kissing, light bondage, tentacles

Back
Top Bottom