NBx Any Domination based, but not ruled! (F, M, Futa looking for F,M,Futa for long term RPs) UPDATED 7/16/2024

DarkKijara

Stupendous ENBY
So, this is my first request thread. But to keep it simple, I'm looking for my Futa to be dominated by a strong Master or Mistress. I play my futa with all three features. Penis, Vagina and Breasts. With male and females it's pretty straightforward. I'm willing to take these rp's, and tweak them, I'll play any sex, Dom or sub, but am better at sub. I'm also good at playing in order, Futa, Male then female, but willing to play any. I'm also willing to play any of your requests, just let me know.

Also, my main Character might be a futa, but I am always willing to RP as male or female. I can also play multiple characters as well.

Some of the things I'd like to have in my Roleplay are

*Master/Mistress x Slave
*BDSM
*All forms of sex (Vaginal, Anal and Oral)
*Domination
*Incest
*Piercings* (really want)
*Tattoos
*Public Humiliation
*Public Sex
*Pregnancy (won't play the pregnancy or birth, unless you're into that)

My only hard no's in my RP's are vore and extreme growth. I'm talking the unrealistically huge or small, as I do like MC and YC to be fairly well endowed. Sometimes I have MC with a 11-14 inch dick, and DD tits. Just depends. But when they are that big, dicks fit, and there is no rearranging of guts or anything that has to happen for it to fit. It just does in my world. :p

Pairings I wouldn't mind, but don't have to have, some which are typical. Some more unique.

*Slave/Slave Could be possible group RolePlay. MC would be a slave, as would YC, and possibly bring in another person to play the Dom/Master/Mistress.
The idea for this RP is simple. MC and YC are slaves of the above Dom, and we get to secretly messing around with each other, behind our Dom's back, until found out. After awhile, Dom finds out, and the punishment or rewards start.

*Cop/Prisoner REALLY CRAVING THIS ONE (I love you long time if you choose this RP :) )
MC is the futa prisoner that you arrested. MC is a big time criminal that needs to be taught a hard lesson. The only way to get through to her is to fuck it into her. (I'd like some public sex, humiliation and possible violence (scratching, biting, slapping, hair pulling, ect.) in this RP.

*Nerd/Jock
MC is the nerdy futa that everyone thinks just goes home to study, but in reality I sneak to the Jocks (YC) house to be dominated.

*Student/Teacher
MC is the "slut" of her year, and everyone knows it. YC is the Teacher or Principal, and you call me into your office for a stern talking about how it's wrong, and all this, but I proceed to seduce you, and you let your Dominant side show, showing me exactly how sluts are really handled and supposed to act.

*Sister/Sister or Brother
MC is the younger futa sibling, and I've been snooping around online too much, and found out about the BDSM and Dom community. One that YC happens to be a member of. You find out, and proceed to show me exactly what it's like to be Dominated.

*Daughter/Parent
MC is now old enough to have discovered my body, and the uniqueness of it. YC constantly hears me in the bathroom and bedroom getting off. YC decides enough is enough, and catches me in the act, and then decides to introduce me to your hobby. That hobby being BDSM

Now enough of domination.
I also like many many other things. You can suggest something to me, I'll probably say yes. Just be aware, I nine times out of ten will want to play futa.

I also do like some fandoms. Some of them are:

*Pokemon
*Fallout 4
*Skyrim
*Starcraft 2
*Mass Effect

~NEW IDEA~

Okay, So I'm stepping out of my comfort zone here. I want to try a Role Play with a monster girl or some other form of monster/alien/tentacles whatever. Something non-human, and something maybe a little dangerous. Maybe a monster that threatens MC with bodily harm or possible death, if MC doesn't put out to said monster. It'll be a power struggle of sorts, as MC will be dominant, but YC, the monster, imposes her will on MC, maybe with the help of pheromones or some other type of aphrodisiac. I would like to play a futa in this one, with YC being the Monster. We can also flip the roles, with MC threatening YC, but we'll see how it goes. I'm also willing to play female, only if YC has a dick or some other phallus.

A few things I'd like to see in this Rp include the following:

~Big cock and balls. Monstrous size, something that will wreck MC, when she finally realizes that she has no choice but to let YC have her way with her.
~Lots of cum. I can't help it, I like a lot of cum. MC will be well hung and produce a lot of cum, only fair for YC to do the same.
~Breeding. YC decides to breed MC, and it doesn't matter how. Normal cum and eggs, or oviposition whichever one you like.
~Power struggle. It'll take a lot of abuse and threatening, but MC will eventually give in. But she never give up the will to make it hard for YC to breed/fuck.

THANKS FOR READING, AND HOPE TO RP WITH YOU SOON!

That's just a few that I can think of off the the top of my head, but if you have any Fandoms you'd like, I might know of them, and will RP them as well.

As for my RP's I'd rather use threads, which I know is a turn off for most, but it helps me keep my RP's separate, and I won't delete them or get them confused. I might be persuaded to do PM's, but only if it's a really really fun idea, and you really can't do threads.

I do work, and my hours and days vary, but I am on GMT -7 time zone, so it's currently 9:40 pm my time. I work anywhere from 6 am to 730 pm at the latest. I will always be off of work by 730. I log in daily and will give one reply at minimum, and post until I go to bed.

I like my RP's to be long term, and I like to have at least two paragraphs. I can sometimes go up to four or five, but you don't have to match me, just give me at least minimum 2 paragraphs and I'll be happy. Also please don't get everything worked out with me, and then disappear. It disappoints me, and I wonder just what we could have done together. I'm really laid back and agreeable with my RP's. If you want to do something in the middle of the RP, just let me know. Not feeling the RP anymore? Cool. Just let me know, and we'll lock the thread, and go our separate ways, although I hope that doesn't happen. šŸ˜Š

I have Discord, and am willing to rp there, but do prefer threads here. Either way, ask and I'll give you my Discord name. šŸ‘

Well that's all for now, thanks for reading through this mess, and hit me up if you feel like starting an RP with me.

DarkKijara

aka: Sara

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom