Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Medieval/fantasy (story/smut based rp)

lookingforrp_31

Planetoid
This is a pretty unique among my typical ideas 1-Its Medieval/fantasy and its a mixture of Story and Smut I'd say equal or maybe 60% Smut 40% Story but still its incredibly detailed. 2-This setting the rp is set in was created due to my deep hatred of Political corruption as such it does involve Medieval/fantasy politic's and corruption. It also involves some Quasi Incest (Step so not blood more by marriage.) I may as the rp goes along go as deep as Half but that's about it no Full blooded. The female in the idea would start off playing a Queen as it does involve royalty nor will that part change I'm afraid idea wouldn't make sense otherwise....The idea is INCREDIBLY detailed I think a good fifteen lines of text in the wordpad for the basic idea and around 5 lines for the starting out idea...I would put it here but don't want to scare someone off by a huge wall of text and like discussing things first before showing my ideas I like picking and choosing who see's it to make sure they are a good fit for the idea to hopefully avoid any hurt feelings. Now there's a lot of Sex/Smut to the idea but also a fair bit of story there's also the potential for some romance,Love triangles,things of that nature in said idea possibly even forbidden love least in the first idea still haven't gotten around to the second idea. But anyway idea while I won't say its long term or short term would be more than a one or two night rp I feel would be much more involved. So if interested in the idea then please by all mean's message and ask for it thanks!

Last edited:
Bump rewrote this ad here to fit an idea of mine I wrote read through the ad to make sure it's something you'll like thanks!

Back
Top Bottom