Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is it ok for a man to rp as a woman?

Short answer: yes. There're some people who prefer their partner play as their own gender (so no men rping a woman), but that's only preference; there's no rule against it, by any stretch.

Exactly, there is no rule whatsoever, although as said some have the preference of the player matching the character's gender. Many players do play with characters of all kinds, so don't worry about that.

Thank you for the responses.
I have been rping as both genders for quite sometime, but i find it more comfortable and natural to rp as a woman and 90% of the time, men can't tell the difference.
The issue,however, is that I don't want to be dishonest. How will I know who will accept me amd who is going to reject me like a piece of, well, space junk?

Well, if a male request thread states....writer MUST be a girl (or something like that), then clearly stay away. So, look to see if they give specifics like that or not. Some will, some won't. If someone does NOT, then I suggest being up front in your PM to them.

Yes. The request threads are based on the gender of character you'll play, not your own gender. So if you intend to play a female character you would put a RT in the female section.

And if you're concerned about being up-front, just be honest. If someone doesn't want to write with you because it's not a female at the keyboard, that's their preference and you will probably never know about it.

Back
Top Bottom