Forbidden Romance (MxF, MxFu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frightorflight

Supernova
So, I should say up front, I'm looking for story before smut. I consider my self like a 70/30 st/sm guy. I'm not inflexible, and if I like the idea we can more that number either way. Just generally though My RP will be a lot of story and build up with smut sprinkled in there.

MC X YC

Introvert X Party Girl

Human X Furry

Male X Herm/Shemale

Human X Alien

Alien X Human

You would be playing the spoiled and privileged daughter of two wealthy and powerful parents who always got whatever she wanted, when she wanted it, or a powerful heiress from old money who is used to the same.

Noble X Orcess

To secure the Western Borders of their Empire against attack, a King deals with a powerful Orc Chief, who controls many of the mountain orc tribes. The Chief agrees to a peace and to seal it the hand of the chiefs first born daughter is given to one of the kings sons. Unwillingly. Pomp and circumstance is put on for the barbarian procession, as the brutal and uncultured, if amazonian and ferally beautiful princess is received. He thinks she is nothing more than a dirty barbarian without an ounce of civility. She thinks he is a weakling in shiny armor and colorful cloths who she would rather use as target practice than talk to. Both loath the idea of being married. But the more time they spend together the more they reluctantly begin to like each other. But with an orc thrown into a strange human world will a budding romance be enough to turn the barbarian, into a proper princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom