Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That bush is a little out of place (Hawkrilxblakkatt07)

Hawkril

Planetoid
Damien was sitting up in his confines of the room he had labeled as his own home, composed of one hut in the middle of a peaceful field, a strange sight for a god of lust that enjoyed dominating many people. In his many years of reign as this one certain god, it had been a long journey to even get here, and even had a human life he still wished he could go back to. Yet, with his new found power, he had almost forgotten completely about his own humanity, and licked his full lips. The high cheekbones only making his blue eyes that more outstanding on his 6'2" figure that was casually sitting in front of a table with a crystal orb on it. Swirling green mists constantly keeping up within it to keep his attention as he let his tongue trail along his lips. Oh yes, it aroused women many times when he was down before them giving them pleasure, but as usual wasn't aware of how long that would last.

Wearing a white shirt, and black shorts on such a beautiful day, at least in his world it depended on his mood what the weather would be like outside his small hut. Looking left and right for a minute before finally focusing in on a neighborhood that caught his attention looking at a female figure seeming to work on her garden. Raising an eyebrow for a moment, let his toned, thing muscular body lean over a bit, shaking his head a bit as it waved his shaggy dark-brown hair around a bit. Then noticed there was a neighbor's house next door, and even though this was indeed a rare chance for him to actually perhaps get to know her, then take advantage of her.

Smirking softly he soon then snapped his fingers, and appeared next door in the garden, the fence that separated their houses low enough for her to see the figure of Damien's form as he started to trim some bushes. Not wanting to catch her attention, but he implanted a thought in the female's head that her hot neighbor lived here all the time as he purposely made the snipping quite loud. Hoping she'd come over to voice a complain but he couldn't really get a glimpse from what she looked like from here.

Jessica groaned as she heard the snipping next door. The young blond enjoyed working in the gardens. It was her place of tranquility usually but with that damn snipping next door, she wasn't getting any rest in her garden today. She slammed down her trowel, before standing up. She yanked off her gloves and threw them down before going over to the fence.

Even in her white shirt and blue denim daisy duke shorts, she was feeling the heat. Didn't help that she had decided to go without a hat today. Her 38DDs bounced as she walked since she usually felt comfortable without the bra while she worked in the garden. She peered over the fence to look at her neighbor.

"Damn he's hot." she thought as soon as she saw him. She shook her head, now was not the time to be getting such thoughts. "Excuse me! Sir, can I ask you something?!" She hated yelling since she was more soft-spoken and her throat ached from the lack of being used to her yelling, or maybe it was just lack of hydration, she'd worry about that later.

Damien was merely continuing to snip the hedges pretending he didn't see her and then suddenly the rather obnoxious snipping sound stopped right when she was right there beside him. "Oh, hello there, you're a rather beautiful woman...I'm Damien, and I just recently moved here a few days ago. I'm sorry if I disturbed you...may I ask what your name is?" he asked softly to her. Jessica was certainly attractive but if he wanted to take her as his own, she'd have to have some certain improvements in a few delicate areas. Looking up to the sky for a moment as he slowly set down the hedge clippers while taking in her appearance again, and then blushed a deep red for a moment. Not even realizing how revealing her clothing would become as he snapped his fingers to make her breasts swell just a cup size larger, except she wouldn't even notice this effect at all as well as the fact her tongue might get a little longer too. "I was actually hoping to get your attention, and perhaps get to know you better, but I hope we can put the mutual agreement that the clippers were annoying earlier," letting her see his white pearly teeth when he smiled. Almost looking a little too perfect for a regular human male, but that wasn't where he was going to show her that he was a god.

No, he wanted to leave that alone for the time being before letting her respond to his actions now walking over to the fence that separated their yards. Knowing this might be a good chance to get on Jessica's good side, and maybe convince her to come over to this side of the fence for a bit. Yet, at the same time, he was feeling a bulge rising in his pants already from examining her form not even realizing how bad it was already starting to protrude from his pants. Kicking the hedge-clippers a little farther away as if to show the sound did annoy him too, but he hadn't really done it for any other reason. Although now he was standing just one foot away from her, while leaning on the fence so his face was near her own, his powerful aura seeping over to the other side.

"Nice to meet you Damien. I'm Jessica." she smiled. "Would have been nice for us to have met without the sound of those clippers though." she chuckled. She hadn't noticed the changes in her body, although she did feel different due to his aura but didn't know why. She was enjoying the eye candy in front of her. His name did really seem to fit his looks. She always thought a sexy man should have a sexy name to go with it and there it was right in front of her

Back
Top Bottom