Lustful growing desires

Wicked Intentions

Meteorite
Ayano has recently turned 18 and is in highschool. Given a vibrating dildo by her best friend for her birthday triggered something the normally quiet girl would have never expected. Everywhere she went, anywhere all the time she was horny, wet, wanting to touch herself. Weeks go by and the temptations are wearing her down and it is getting too hard to resist. she starts keeping her dildo in her purse, she touches herself when no one is looking and she keeps her legs closed tight to hide this embarrassing secret.

what im looking for is someone who wants to play around this, preferably i would like to play out this issues working around multiple people, strangers and people from her life but if you'd prefer a 1 on 1 idea then I would suggest it be done in a way that she often has to deal with revealing her issues on accident if she isnt careful over what he does to her.

Some kinks I would enjoy to use:
Humiliation
Bondage
Sexy revealing outfits
Incest
Sex toys
Punishments, such as spanking with a paddle
Public sex

My no's are:
Scat
Females or Futas
Underage characters

If this intrigues you then please do send me a message and let's talk about it and see if we can come up with some fun ideas.

Back
Top Bottom